I took delivery of the Leviathan last night, now with its first bit of paint with the base coating done courtesy of Dodge, a local gamer buddy of mine. Now its back with me I get to start the detailing, and eventually weathering, though I’m not sure how much of that I’ll get done ahead of April’s Campaign weekend! The Leviathan will get my usual edge highlighting treatment, the statues will
I have been putting together a base for a Terrorgheist I have converted. I have played with the base Terrorgheist model to put his wings out sideways. This means he heavily overhangs both sides of the base. If he is going to be usable on a tabletop then I will need to raise the model above the tops of other models. This needs me to lift him high up. To achieve this I have added some walls to sit him on top of. The arrangement was put together with just the body part of the beast asseembled to ensure that he would sit right .
Just a quick update on I.K.E. In addition to basecoats, he has been named. I.K.E.