Space Wolf Army...need Some Help - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

Closed Thread
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hopefuly the wolf brothers out there will help me a bit with this army list....

6 grey hunters. 4 b. pistols/ccw, b. pistol/p. weapon, b. pistol/power fist
    6 grey hunters 4 bolters/ccw, 1 bolter /p. weapon, bolter/p. fist
    10 blood claws. 8 b. pistols/ccw, 1 b.p./p. weapon, b.p./p. fist w/ rhino
    10 blood claws. 8 b. pistols/ccw, 1 b.p./p. weapon, b.p./p. fist w/ rhino
    land speeder tornado w/ multi-melta/heavy flamer
    1 squad of 5 long fangs. plasma gun pack leader, 1 lascanon, 1 missle launcher, 1 plasma canon, 1 heavy bolter
    1 squad of 4 scouts, b.p. and ccw. melta bombs.
    wolf lord w frost blade, bolt pistol. runic armor, wolf tooth necklace, wolf pelt, runic charm, belt of russ (4+ inv save) master crafted weapon (frost blade)
    4 wolf guard. wargear all the same. wolf tooth necklace, runic charm, wolf pelt, terminator armor, master crafted ccw (2 with dual lightning claws, 2 with power fists/storm bolters.)
    wolf priest power weapon and plasma pistol. healing potions and balms.
    ven. dreadnought: TL lascanons/stormbolter/CCW
    1850 points

I went up against a nurgle army and took him down to a great unclean one with 3 wounds out of 6 left and an untouched champion (because the coward left him behind a building all game) took out his troops (3 squads with a posessed), land raider and predator and rhino. had half the hq's left. wolf lord with 1 wound left, 2 lightning claw termies and an untouched long fangs squad and 1 rhino left.

any help greatly appreciated

edit: forgot my third hq used in the game.

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

you need another HQ brotha. your list isn't quite legal right now.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I'd drop the Tornado and two WG Leaders, get a Venerable Dread with las/plas and missile launcher to replace the heavy firepower (and serve as your third HQ), and put the last two WG Leaders in with the GH squads on foot. Any points left over would be used to add more scouts to the pack.

Even better, drop three WG leaders, do as above, and have six scouts tooled for killing and a WG leader (not in termie armor) with the scouts.

The Priest could go with one of the GH squads as well, or you could drop one BC and put him in one of the Rhinos. I think I'd rather have the Priest with a GH and use Storm Caller to give them some protection since they're on foot.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Your Long Fangs look like they are not specified for a certain role.

I know they can split fire, but I would rather go 2 Las and 2 HB, for sheer flexibility.
    I watched a snail crawl along the edge of a straight razor. That's my dream. That's my nightmare. Crawling, slithering, along the edge of a straight... razor... and surviving.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I would get rid of the wolf guard all together...they'r too expensive and dont usually pay off....get rid of the tornado...Add in a venerable dreadnought to act as your 3rd HQ choice.....give the lanfangs lascannons and plasma cannons......also get rid of the rhinos, becos you wont b able to move up, get out and then assualt....also you will be lucky if u even get half way before they were blown up

Boost up your blood claw squads up to 15 man squads with 3 powerfists in each......change the wolf priest to a rune priest...he is much better....and put him with a blood claw squad.....Give all of your HQ choices where possible a pair of master-crafted lightning claws....Deadly combo

Just give the long fang pack leader the standard equipment.....You dont want him shooting anyway....thats if you are wanting to split fire......Perhaps get a predator with lascannon and heavy bolters.....Extra fire power and it will take lots of the enemys anti-tank fire

Hope this helps

GLORY TO RUSS

Closed Thread