Daemonhunters - 1500 - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

Closed Thread
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

HQ:

1 Grey Knight Grand Master: Master Crafted Nemisis Force Weapon, Holocaust, Sacred Incense
    Retinue: 4 Teminators: 1 Psycannon
    Total: 359

Elites:

4 Grey Knight Teminators
    1 Brother Captain: Holocaust

Total: 265

Troops:

9 Inquisitorial Stormtroopers: 2 Plasma Guns
    8 Inquisitorial Stormtroopers: 2 Melta Guns

8 Grey Knights: 1 Incinerator
    1 Justicar: Melta Bombs

Total: 455

Fast Attack:

8 Grey Knights: 1 Incinerator
    1 Justicar: melta bombs

Total: 255

Heavy Support:
    1 Grey Knight Dreadnought: Powerfist, Built in Incinerator, Twin-Linked Lascannon

Total: 145

GRAND TOTAL: 1500

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Just a few ideas, same as I'm thinking about adding into the DH army I want to do, just can't come up with a list I'm happy with.Ahem...back to the point, If you have foot(ie troops choice) GK, take Psycannons,better value (then an Incinerators for foot sloggers) I think, 36" if halted, 18" on the move. Move that 2nd Incinerator to the Teleport Squad, for added toasty goodness, get rid of the Elites GK Termies, and add veterans to your Stormtroopers with Teleport Homers, and possibly consider putting a squad in a Chimera(The one with the Meltas, Tank Hunting...and better chance of getting you teleporting squads to land where you want/need them). And possibly give the Dread Extra Armour, and Smoke Launchers to add to survivability( It's a big Shiny Target, As I've found. That's where the Chimera comes in gives them something else to shoot at) Hope this helps.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

LoLz, Hows this look?

HQ:

1 Grey Knight Grand Master: Master Crafted Nemisis Force Weapon, Holocaust, Sacred Incense
    Retinue: 5 Teminators: 1 Psycannon

Total: 405

Troops:

9 Inquisitorial Stormtroopers: 2 Plasma Guns
    1 Inquisitorial Veteran: Teleport Homer

9 Inquisitorial Stormtroopers: 2 Melta Guns
    1 Inquisitorial Veteran: Teleport Homer
    1 Chimera: Turrent Heavy Bolter, Hull Mounted Heavy Bolter

9 Grey Knights: 1 Psycannon
    1 Justicar: Melta Bombs

Total: 675

Fast Attack:

8 Grey Knights: 2 Incinerators
    1 Justicar: Melta Bombs, Psycannon Bolts

Total: 255

Heavy Support:
    1 Grey Knight Dreadnought: Powerfist, Built in Incinerator, Twin-Linked Lascannon, Extra Armour, Smoke Launchers

Total: 153

GRAND TOTAL: 1500

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Looks good(can i use it? kidding..)Maybe use a Multi-laser on the chimera(big fan of Str 6, kills IG.Eldar, and Orks good, and not bad against the lighter vehicles), and if you can, fit another Psycannon in the Footslogger GK squad(maybe drop a terminator from the retinue?) Apart from that, looks like a good list.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Awesome, Thanks Garro

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

suggestion, take out the veteran and replace him with an inquistior, it may take up an elites choice but it doesnt seem like you are using them. For the same price as the veteran you can get an inqusitor with a better weapon skill better initiive and can take psycic powers, you can even give him a bolter for 1 pt. I would suggest dropping the psycannon from the termie reintue and putting it in the troop slot, it can fire many more times and wont become useless once the terminator unit gets into close combat.
    You know what they say, if you dont like the weather in houston...go back to where you came from

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Good call Mrmeeperthe2nd, If you lose 1 termie from the retinue(still leave you with 4 plus the GM) lose a vet from a Stormie squad take an Inquisitor, maybe with some select wargear(power armour,artificier armour) and maybe a power wpn and boltpistol(and the ever present teleport homer) will add to the survivability of the squad in close combat, might mean they will last longer to call down the wrath of the teleporters(ie The holy wrath of the GM and retinue) on their enemies. Just did some maths if you take a 9 man stormie squad with 2 x meltas and a chimera, put in an Inquisitor with Power Armour a Pwer weapon, Boltpistol, Frag grenades, the good old teleport homer,a Familiar(+1I) and a warrior servitor with Power Fist (+1WS) it all comes to 286 pts, and if you haver some points you could give him a refractor field(never hurts to have an Invulnerable save...)

Closed Thread