1850 Khorne Force - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

Closed Thread
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hello everyone i am just toying around with the different books of chaos and want to see what everyone thinks of this world eaters force i created. I am thinking of droping the demons for possessed. The heavy support is staying how it is, i like it.

1850 World Eaters

HQ-

Chaos Lord

Juggernought of Khorne, Dark blade, bolt pistol, rage of Khorne, demonic aura Demonic resilience, mark of Khorne, frag grenades- 177 (goes with 16 man squad)

Troops

Khorne Berserkers (16) all w/ chain axes, champion w/ power fist, tailsman of burning blood- 339

Khorne Berserkers ( champion, talisman of burning blood and power fist w/ chain axes- 179

Khorne Berserkers ( champion, talisman of burning blood and power fist w/ chain axes- 179

Bloodletters (- 208

Heavy Support

Predator w/ auto cannon and lascannons - 125

Predator w/ auto cannon and lascannons- 125

Dreadnought w/ heavy bolters, destroyer, mutated hull extra armor- 150

You know what they say, if you dont like the weather in houston...go back to where you came from

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Don't drop the 'letters.

I'de drop both Predators for rhinos for all the squads. Because your going to slow as hell. EVEN with the talismans. Also give the 16 man squad a Juggernuagh 2 juggernaughts!!! EVIL!!!! lol
    But other then that it looks good.
    Battle record.
    W/D/L
    Ultramarines:6/0/1
    Orks: 4/0/1
    World eaters:1/0/2
    O & G: 5/0/1

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Well the problem with rhinos is that if i go into blood rage i will have to disembark then use the extra movement, which slows things down kind of. I like the idea of a foot slogger force better. I like those extra points i can play around with as well.
    You know what they say, if you dont like the weather in houston...go back to where you came from

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputation
    47 (x3)

All I can see is that you will want more anti tank weapons. I only see the two preds and your champs that can kill enemy tanks. An undivided unit equipped with two lascannons can survive a bit longer than a single predator and might be able to pass itself off as less of a threat than your Zerker squads.
    I would swap the power fist in your 16 man squad with a power weapon, you are not going to want that big meaty unit to spend a round or two while its champion tries to crack open a tank, its big size would be better suited as an anti infantry unit, and striking last can be a problem, epically when you get +1 I on an assault.
    -GM

Blood for the blood god!
    I put the Laughter back into Slaughter.
    Sons of Prometheus <click>
    Children of Murder <clic>

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Well lets not forget one of the more advanced tactics against world eaters. They will get a rhino and drive it around causing them to run after it if they go into blood rage. I like power fists because i think they add a much needed punch to a unit that needs one. I was thinking about putting a plasma pistol in each squad so i can blow up any tank that tries that little trick. What should i do with the predators?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I dont know. I think that you should drop the dread in favor of a defiler. It will give you some more anti tank if needed as well as mass infantry killer. Also, probably drop one of the preds, make the other one have lascannons all round. Then I would use those extra points, along with dropping a serker squad to add another 8 letters. Cant tell you how awsome they are and they have a much better chance of earning their points back than a basic WE squad.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Ive used the defiler before and all people do is gun the hell out of that thing, it a huge target, i cant even hide it behind any terrain. I can take out a swatch of 8 space marines but then it gets killed.

Closed Thread