Ultimate Space Wolves (1500) - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ok, so your wanting to know what i am talking about when i say "Army Lists of all army lists", well this list will garintee beat any and all armys, or at the very least put up an extremely good fight.

HQ
    ...Space Wolf Lord (195)- Bike, Belt of Russ, Runic Armour, Runic Charm, and Thunder Hammer
    ...Venerable Dreadnought (190)- Heavy Flamer, Twin-Linked Lascannon, Extra Armour

Elites
    ...Wolf Scouts (72)- Bolt Pistol and CC weapon (x4), Melta Bombs (x4)

Troops
    ...Blood Claws Pack (219)- Bolt Pistol and CC weapon (x, Bolt Pistol and Power Weapon (x2), Rhino APC w/ Smoke Launchers, Extra Armour, and Dozer Blade
    ...Blood Claws Pack (219)- Bolt Pistol and CC weapon (x, Bolt Pistol and Power Weapon (x2), Rhino APC w/ Smoke Launchers, Extra Armour, and Dozer Blade
    ...Grey Hunter Pack (177)- Bolter and CC Weapon (x5), Bolter and Power Fist (x1), Bolter and Power Weapon (x1), Melta Gun (x1)

Fast Attack
    ...Attack Bike Squadron (150)- 3 Bikes

Heavy Support
    ...Predator Annihilator (150)- 2 Sponson Lascannons, Extra Armour
    ...Vindicator Assault Tank (12- Extra Armour, Smoke Launchers

So there it is, every single squad and/or thing can take care of itself with out any help, you put them together, there is just to many extremly difficult threats for the other team to take them all out. Tell me what you think, im interested in knowing how good this works with others.

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I can see you put a lot of trust in Close Combat. I would say a solid shooty Space Marine, Chaos SM or Tau would bust that list up pretty good.

I you were playing against me (DA) on a standard table (6 x4) with a good amount of scenery. I would try to disable your Rhinos from afar with Tac Teams/ Devastators, if successful I would then consentrate on your Predator. After these tanks had been taken care of I'd go for the Attack Bikes. If I managed to do all this with a normal rate of casualties. Your infantery would be mopped up with plasma fire.

But..... this is purely hypothetical, just trying to make a point that you could be a little vulnerable to long distance shooting as you only have 2 units capable of firing over 36"
    Master Belial

'But for corruption thou hast made Belial, an angel of hostility. All his dominions are in darkness, and his purpose is to bring about wickedness and guilt. All the spirits that are associated with him are but angels of destruction.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Ummm just because the the units are good it does not mean they will win, it also depends on who is commanding them.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Space Wolf Lord (195)- Bike, Belt of Russ, Runic Armour, Runic Charm, and Thunder Hammer
    75+30+25+20+10+???=195????????? without the Thammer it is 155 and the Hammer is no 40 pts

Grey Hunter Pack (177)- Bolter and CC Weapon (x5), Bolter and Power Fist (x1), Bolter and Power Weapon (x1), Melta Gun (x1)
    5 x18=90, 18+15=33 18+10=28 +10=Total of 161 and not 177
    Predator Annihilator (150)- 2 Sponson Lascannons, Extra Armour
    This cannot be! a pred. annihalator = 120 and for the TWO sponses it is 20 pts EXAR= 5 pts total =145
    This is NOT the Ulitmate list. In a Ult. list is with a good balance between Shooting and Assault.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Space Wolf Lord (195)- Bike, Belt of Russ, Runic Armour, Runic Charm, and Thunder Hammer

75+30+25+20+10+???=195????????? without the Thammer it is 155 and the Hammer is no 40 pts
    and you are a ****ing rock, bikes cost 35 points, and 70+30+25+20+10 is 160, lets try going back to 1st grade math you idiot. Oh my god hahahaha, ur a rock.

and

Grey Hunter Pack (177)- Bolter and CC Weapon (x5), Bolter and Power Fist (x1), Bolter and Power Weapon (x1), Melta Gun (x1)

5 x18=90, 18+15=33 18+10=28 +10=Total of 161 and not 177
    again you are a ****ing idiot, yes you, first grey hunters are 17 points per model, which is 8x17=136 points for the troops, +5 for bolters and cc weapon, +16 for a bolter and a powerfist, and +11 for a bolter and a power weapon, and finally +10 for a melta gun which adds up to 178, which in case i was 1 point off, but you were not even close hahahaha, u ****ing rock

and thats not all!!!!!!

Predator Annihilator (150)- 2 Sponson Lascannons, Extra Armour
    This cannot be! a pred. annihalator = 120 and for the TWO sponses it is 20 pts EXAR= 5 pts total =145
    o my god, ok. predator is 120 base, and for 2 lascannons is +25!!!!, and +5 for extra armour, is 140.

dont ever comment any article ever again unless you know what the **** your talking about. And oh ya, go back to elementary school and learn your abc's.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Check your PM! and be more repectfull when somebody makes mistakes. you can make em as well. If u think u so good, tell me were you live and i will come over to kick your a$$

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Ok guy keep this discussion civil. Everyone can make mistakes so there is NO need for verbal abuse.

TheFallenJackal: Consider yourself warned, as I see I you started this whole incident with verbal abuse.
    zarc van zorc: On the behalf of the LO staff, I apologize for this incident, this is one of the few time something like this has happened here at LO (as I'm aware of that is)

I will not lock or delete this topic now, but I will be watching it closely
    Master Belial

'But for corruption thou hast made Belial, an angel of hostility. All his dominions are in darkness, and his purpose is to bring about wickedness and guilt. All the spirits that are associated with him are but angels of destruction.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

whoa, that was some pretty bad flaming, havent seen that in a while <_<

Mad Props to Angel_of_Rust for the sig.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

SO you said "o my god, ok. predator is 120 base, and for 2 lascannons is +25&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;, and +5 for extra armour, is 140."

Dont&#39; think so there bud, it is as follows; 120+25=145+5=150 so it is YOU who needs to go back to first grade math.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Bob leave it. it has been flaming enough.

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast