Sigismund Of The Black Templars - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

Closed Thread
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hello, I got bored the other day and I thought I could make a Sigismund of the Black Templars character just for fun. He is underpointed so I need to boost him up. By how much should I boost his point cost? Also just comment about him! Thanks

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Oops! Forgot the stats! LOL

Black Templars’ High Marshal Sigismund

Pts. Ws. Bs. S T W I A Ld. Sv.
    260 6 5 5 5(6) 5 5 4 10 2+/4+

High Marshal Sigismund may join a Black Templars army of 1500 points or more. If you take him then he counts as one of the H.Q. choices for the army. He must be used as exactly described below, and may not be given any additional equipment. He can only be used in a battle where both players have agreed to the use of special characters.
    Note: All Black Templar special rules apply to Sigismund.

Wargear: Artificer armor, teleport homer, storm shield, space marine bike, purity seals, melta bombs, terminator honors (bonus included above), frag grenades, krak grenades, Litany of the Forgotten and Blade of Repentence.

Special Rules

Fearless: Sigismund is fearless and automatically passes all moral tests even if failure is automatic. Sigismund can never be pinned.

Litany of the Forgotten: Sigismund proudly reads aloud the list of the names of his fallen brethren. This grants Sigismund and every Black Templar model within 12 inches of him +1 attacks and +1 initiative. This power way be announced at the beginning of the enemy’s or the Black Templars’ assault phase.

Blade of Repentence: This sword is a master- crafted power sword that gives the wielder +1 (bonus not included above) strength. Also any unit that suffers casualties from the sword must take an immediate leadership test. If the test is failed, enemy models only hit on a 6.

Independent Character: Unless accompanied by a Command squad, Sigismund is an independent character and follows the Independent Character special rules in the Warhammer 40,000 rulebook.

Command Squad: Sigismund may be accompanied by a Command squad, see the special entry in the army list. Note that Sigismund and his Command squad counts as a single H.Q. choice.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

i hate special characters, and god like creatures, 40k is about commanding your troops into battle, and prevailing by the use of army compostions, tactics, and well a little luck, not a mega creature who runs through everyone.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

like I said, it was just for fun.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

i like! I have done one myself, not as good. Commander Mustafa, Black Templars.

BS-5
    WS-5
    S-6
    T-6
    I-7
    W-660
    Ld-10
    Sv-2+ (terminator armour included in points&#33

It has al the special rules and his sword is a special one. It is a weapon + a holy relic in 1. Also master-crafted.
    Won/Drawn/Lost (Only counting games 1500pts and over)

Space Marines -- Emperor's Legion (3/0/0)
    Tyranids (2/0/0)
    Orks (0/0/0) --Not Yet Ready--

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

sorry, typo there. 6 wounds, not 660!!! otherwise hed be about 10000 points.

I also missed something, he can only be used in an army of 2000points or greater. If he is used no libarians can be used in the same army. he cannot be included in a command squad and is an independant character. Cannot be transported by any vehicles.
    Won/Drawn/Lost (Only counting games 1500pts and over)

Space Marines -- Emperor's Legion (3/0/0)
    Tyranids (2/0/0)
    Orks (0/0/0) --Not Yet Ready--

Closed Thread