1850pt. Withhunters - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

Closed Thread
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

alright heres a nice little list i was thinking about for an upcoming tournament.

canoness-power weapom,combi flamer, cloak of saint aspira,book of saint luscias
    5 celestians-imagifer, sister superior w/ plasma pistol, 2 flamers
    immolator-extra armor, smoke-----280pts

inquisitor lord-force weapon, inferno pistol ( has purgatus, word of the emperor)
    reitnue- 1 sage, 2 chirugeon, 2 familiar, 3 crusaders, 3 acolytes/ 2 w/ mancatchers
    chimera-multi laser, hvy bolter, smoke, extra armor-------355

x2 (10) battle sisters-vet. sister superior, 2 w/ storm bolter, imagifer-----308

8 seraphim- vet. sister superior w/ power weapon/plasma pistol meltabombs,
    1 w/ flamers------------200

7 sisters repentia and 1 mistriss, they are accompanied by a priest w/ a power weapon----------210

2 penitent engines

6 retributors-4 hvy. bolters, imagifer------131

8 dominions-vet sister superior w/ power weapon, 2 w/ meltaguns, 2 w/ flamers
    rhino-smoke-----------207

its around like 1851 i think. its seems pretty balanced. the inquisitor i think could handle his own. the mancatchers reduce your attacks to one, then the force weapon comes in!!!.....lol. and i had to have some penitent engines. anything you think i should change?

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

i dont know a whole lot about witch hunters yet, but i think you just dont have enough numbers in your army, drop some dominians, one hq choice and just add more sisters
    Quote of the week: "dude, for a whole hour, i would fall asleep!"

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

its like 70 models...and they all have some punch to them. but instead of the dominions i think imma get 10 storm troopers with 2 meltaguns all in a chimera. for about the same points, all i wanted the dominions for was to like take out tanks or like flanking. does anyuone think that would be better?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I think you're forgeting one of the must have (IMO) of the sisters army list.... the Exorcist might not be too reliable but is very much worth the points and gives you a high strength, long ranhe weapon that you should never forget and your enemy should never underestimate, specially now with BS 4 and front armour 13.
    <a href='http://forum.librarium-online.com/index.php?showtopic=16083' target='_blank'>Master of the Convent of Our Martyred Saint</a>

Get your sig from-tHe BaD GuY

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

i am not too fond of the new gw models coming out for the exorcist, the forlge world ones are nice though. i know i need some now heavy firepower too. also i was thinking of using inducted imperial gaurd with like

leutenant w/ shotty 2 grenade launcher
    2 10 man squads 1 hvy bolter and one plasma gun

does inducted troops do well?
    thanx

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I haven&#39;t really used them but i see their usefulness only as anti-armour/heavy support for the sisters with high strength weapons that the sisters themselves do not have access to.

If you are gonna use the same weapons i would prefer the sisters with their armour save and brand new BS than the IG, even at the cost difference between them...

Exorcist is a must have and yes, Forge World&#39;s is much better looking... (although i haven&#39;t seen a GW one in real life, just pics)
    <a href='http://forum.librarium-online.com/index.php?showtopic=16083' target='_blank'>Master of the Convent of Our Martyred Saint</a>

Get your sig from-tHe BaD GuY

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I would suggest dropping the penitent engines for some more strong heavy support.
    <span style='color:blue'>W/L/D</span>

<span style='color:purple'>3rd Company Raven Guard Space Marines-</span><span style='color:red'>in surgery</span>

<span style='color:green'>512th Cadian Orbital Defence-</span><span style='color:orange'>under construction</span>

<a href='http://www.bungie.net/Stats/PlayerStats.aspx?player=Redhawk%2011' target='_blank'>Xbox Live Stats</a>

Closed Thread