Daemonhunter 2000 Point List - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

Closed Thread
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I have been playing from Codex: Daemonhunters for about 6 months now, and throughout those months ive kept the same list constant. So i thought it was time that i revised the list. Heres what ive got now.

HQ-

(x1) Grandmaster
    Psycannon
    Icon Of The Just
    Melta Bombs

(x3) Terminators
    (x1) Terminator w/ incinerator
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    ELITE-

(x1) Inquisitor w/ plasma pistol and power armour
    (x2) Guardsmen w/ plasma gun
    (x1) Gun servitor w/ plasma cannon
    (x3) Acolyte w/ plasma pistol

(x1) Rhino
    Smoke Launcher
    Extra Armour
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    TROOPS-

(x1) Justicar
    (x5) Grey Knights
    (x2) Grey Knights w/ psycannons
    (x6) Storm Troopers
    (x2) Storm Troopesr w/ pair of meltas

(x1) Rhino
    Smoke Launcher
    Extra Armour
    (x6) Storm Troopers
    (x2) Storm Troopesr w/ pair of meltas

(x1) Rhino
    Smoke Launcher
    Extra Armour
    FAST ATTACK-

(x1) Justicar w/ melta bombs
    (x7) Grey Knights
    (x2) Grey Knights w/ pair of incinerators
    (x1) Justicar w/ melta bombs
    (x7) Grey Knights
    (x2) Grey Knights w/ pair of incinerators
    HEAVY SUPPORT-

(x1) Dreadnought
    Twin linked las
    Missle Launcher
    Extra Armour
    Smoke Launcher
    Total - 2000 Points

So thats 2000 right there. Depending on what army im gonna play, i might have to switch some stuff around.

If im fighting mostly shooty armies, then i would definitely keep this list as is, but also maybe use that GK troop squad and swap it for FA.

If im fighting mostly assault armies, i would probably swap the rhino on the inquisitor squad for 2 more GK in the troop squad and give the justicar meltabombs. I would leave the GK w/ psycannons on foot.

What do you guys think? Im open for suggestion/constructive criticism/mockery/anything. Thanks for your help.

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    103 (x8)

Well, first off, you can't give GK Termies meltabombs.

Besides that, I don't think this list needs any real changes. Two mobile anti-armor squads, the inquisitor squad which can kill just about anything (maybe swap one of the plasma gun guardsmen for a multimelta?), and three PAGK squads, plus extras. If anything, I'd keep the Troop GK squad as FA all of the time.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Oh, the melta bombs was for the grandmaster only for wargear.

Other than that, ill buy a blister of kasyrkin w/ special weapons for the melta and ill change that GK troop squad for FA.

Thanks a lot of the help.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    103 (x8)

Yea, and a GM is still a Termie. No Meltabombs.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Oh, i see the entry now. Bah, that really sucks. Ok well thats fine. I guess ill have to give it to someone else then, maybe my inquisitor.

Thanks for clearing that up, i didnt see what you meant at first, but i got it now.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Since you still have an open FA slot and 2 Troop choices of IST, move the "Troop" GK in power armor to Fast Attack. You might intened to only use them as Troops (and deploy them) but it's a free upgrade. You can always deploy Fast Attack instead of Deep Striking them, but it gives you the option to DS them if you want.

Personally, I don't know that the points spent to upgrade the Icon is worth it. What opponents will you be going against. If I have any chance of going against Chaos I always take Sacred Incense at least (since that works vs ALL Chaos models, not just daemons) and it is pretty cheap.

Otherwise, it looks to be a pretty solid list.

Closed Thread