Stupid Stupid Beardy 'nids 1500pts - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hive Tyrant, Scything Talons x 2, Warp Blast, Adrenal Glands (WS), Toxin Sacs, Adrenal Glands (I), Wings, Extended Carapace 186pts

Hive Tyrant, Scything Talons, Rending Claws, Warp Blast, Adrenal Glands (WS), Toxin Sacs, Adrenal Glands (I), Wings, Extended Carapace 182pts

3 Warriors, Scything Talons, Rending Claws, Adrenal Glands (WS), Toxin Sacs, Adrenal Glands (I), Extended Carapace, Leaping 123pts

14 Gaunts, Scything Talons, Toxin Sacs, Adrenal Glands (I), Leaping, Hive Node 178pts

14 Gaunts, Scything Talons, Toxin Sacs, Adrenal Glands (I), Leaping, Hive Node 178pts

11 Genestealers 176pts

The Red Terror 104pts

Carnifex, Sycthing Talons x 2, Adrenal Glands (WS), Toxin Sacs, Adrenal Glands (I), Extended Carapace 106pts

Carnifex, Sycthing Talons x 2, Adrenal Glands (WS), Toxin Sacs, Adrenal Glands (I), Extended Carapace 106pts

Old One Eye 164pts

Total = 1500pts

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

no point in me posting here really... i dont have the codex or know much about the 'nids.

but if anything... i think you should have some more models in a 1500 pt Tyranid list.

edit: i think the double Hive Tyrants is a little much

also... sorry man, but i hate power players. WH 40k is about the models, and if your army looks like crap, it is crap to me. even if you defeat me.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

i think i have to agree with the dancing baby a little on this one. I mean, my 1500 pt BA army has more models than that...
    -Can I pretend this guardian is an Exarch?
    -Well, I'll just pretend this jellybean is a Dreadnought, then when it's destroyed I can eat it!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Blink blink. What? That's not cheesy... The equivilant "cheesy" lists for other races would, and could steamroll this one... I don't think it's cheesy at all, it's just somebody that likes the bigger monsters better then the smaller ones.
    <a href='http://www.onpoint-marketing.com/stealth-marketing.htm' target='_blank'>The future of marketing is here&#33; Stealth Marketing&#33;</a>
    Wait, you mean that optimism isn&#39;t fashionable anymore?&#33;
    Lord of Smart-ass Youthimizzles.
    Soup&#39;s up, bitches&#33;

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

lol well i think its cheesy..... i play someone who takes a list like this one regularly. and i lose almost all the time. but when we play 40k in 40 mins......... ooooo then i cane

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

dancing babies rule&#33;

and power players arent... so ... good.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

If you&#39;ve not got anything nice to say, then don&#39;t say anything at all. As I have said before to you EMDA, cheesiness is a neccessity at my local store. IT&#39;S WHAT IT&#39;S LIKE THERE.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I wouldn&#39;t mind it so much if you didn&#39;t have both Old One Eye and The Red Terror in there. What are the odds on that eh? Good weapon combos on the hive tyrants should work well. I&#39;d get rid of the stealers and get some 16 gargoyels instead, there are more of them and can gt there quicker, also they can munch their way through even the hardest units.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

the idea of using gargo. is very good. They are better than genestealers because oif yuo play qith somaeone that has readed the nidĀ“s codex, he will shoot genestealers first and you will lose maney points. However the gargo. are very qiuck and can assault the enemy turn 1 or turn 2, and you can eliminate many line of sight and your hive tyrant can use it.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

The carnifexes are too slow. They canĀ“t kill the enemy until turn 3 or 4. .I think the carnifex is a very good distraction, the enemy usually shoot carnifexes because he thinks the carni. is a great danger. So you should take only one carnifex (old one eye is better because is harder).

The points of the carni, can be used for taking some Ravener (If you can use the scenograhpy for protectings them one turn, the second turn can assault the enemy, and with sciting talons an rending claws are very effective in CC).

the biovores are very good if you donĀ“t play agints SM, CM o necrons.

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast