Equite Prime Camp. - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

Closed Thread
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

SRY WRONG SECTION

[QUOTE] "For eleven hundred years I have fought and I have seen the darkness in our galaxy. I have seen the vileness of the alien. I have seen the heresy of the mutant. I have witnessed the sin of Possession. I have seen all the evil that the galaxy harbours and I have slain all whose presence defiles the Emperor. I have seen what you have seen i Have fought what you must fight and i have slain what you must slay.
    You are armored by the Emperor himself.
    Righteousness is your sheild. So fear not and be proud, for we are the sons of Sanguinius, the Protectors of ManKind
    Aye, we are indeed the Angels of Death"

-Commander Dante adressing the Blood Angels Chapter at the start of the Alchonis Campaing

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

PLEASE TELL ME IF YOU LIKE IT OR NOT
    [QUOTE] "For eleven hundred years I have fought and I have seen the darkness in our galaxy. I have seen the vileness of the alien. I have seen the heresy of the mutant. I have witnessed the sin of Possession. I have seen all the evil that the galaxy harbours and I have slain all whose presence defiles the Emperor. I have seen what you have seen i Have fought what you must fight and i have slain what you must slay.
    You are armored by the Emperor himself.
    Righteousness is your sheild. So fear not and be proud, for we are the sons of Sanguinius, the Protectors of ManKind
    Aye, we are indeed the Angels of Death"

-Commander Dante adressing the Blood Angels Chapter at the start of the Alchonis Campaing

Closed Thread