Death Guard - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Thread: Death Guard

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Need advice on this list. It clocks out at 1950 so its 100 pts above the 1850 used for tournaments. It has 43 men and 4 vehicles. IT should be able to stand up to enemy fire and rain fire of its own. But what should be droped to make it legal??

Chaos Let 128
    Mark of Nurgle, Term armor, Counter charge, Lightning claw demonic str

Chosen Terminator squad 324
    7 Members, Mark of Nurgle, Coutner charge, 2x lightning claws, 2x chain fist, 2x reaper auto cannon, sergant has manreaper

Plague marines 194
    7 members, Mark of nurgle, 2x plasma, infiltrate, sergant has powerfist and nurgle rot

Plague marines 194
    7 members, Mark of nurgle, 2x plasma, infiltrate, sergant has powerfist and nurgle rot

Plague marines 194

Plague marines 251
    7 members, Mark of nurgle, 2x flamers, furious charge, sergant has powerfist and nurgle rot
    Rhino, extra armor, smoke

Plague marines 251
    7 members, Mark of nurgle, 2x flamers, furious charge, sergant has powerfist and nurgle rot
    Rhino, extra armor, smoke

Defiler 205
    Mutated hull, indirect fire

Defiler 205
    Mutated hull, indirect fire

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    411 (x8)

Gah, you gone for the toys haven you:

OK in less than 2000 points I would not take termies.

For death guard the HQ is best as:

Chaos lord, manreaper, MON, etc etc - too him up but dont make him demonic stature

Chosen - MON ACs tooled for combat

Rhino, EA smoke possibly mutated hull

Your troops are fine except I would drop at least one squad and put atleast one unit of Plague bearers in there, in fact I would proably drop 2 squads and add 2 units of plague bearers, this whould allow you add 2 rhinos for 2 of the remaining squads

Defilers fine

There, now if you really want to keep the termies, and I really dont suggest you do, then to liberate some points, swap plague marine squads for plague bearers.
    Everything you have been told is a lie!

Closed Thread