Welcome to Librarium Online!
Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!
Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!
Hey all! I'm new to the forums, and 40k in general. Tell me - is this army a good deal at $260? How well would I do with it? It includes a carrying case, and all the rule books, too:
(24) Tactical troops with bolters
(4) Troops with assault weapons [Plasma, Melta, 2x Flamer]
(7) Troops with heavy weapons [2x Missile launchers, 2x Plasma cannons, Multi-melta, Lascannon, Heavy flamer/bolter]
( Assault veterans with bolt pistols and close combat weapons; Veteran sergeant has plasma pistol
(1) Force Commander with jump pack, power weapon, and combi-bolter/flamer
(2) Veteran sergeants with bolt pistols and close combat weapons
(2) Veteran sergeants with bolt pistols and power weapons
(2) Rhino transports with pintle-mounted stormbolters
(1) Rhino transport with hunter-killer missile
(1) Land Raider (standard pattern) with pintle-mounted stormbolter
(1) Dreadnought with close combat arm, heavy flamer, and twin-linked heavy flamer/bolters
I'll get more pics after he mails them - this isn't an ebay auction (though the army was on ebay).
Those models look great! If thats what you want I say go for it, it looks like a decent deal. All the work he put into that I think $260 would be for just the labor. I realy like the last pic. The model looks cool with the whatjamacallit on it.
Wow! I'm not a specialist in Black Dragon but I must say that it's pretty decent deal...
Ok based on the amount of rhinos alone and the massed troops and the LR this is very worth the $260, even if they werent painted i would pay 260 for that if i needed the models or even to just start an army because that a pretty good base for troops/transports right there. Seriously though even if youdo buy them you could easily enough change it to any other marine army you wish unless ofcourse you like the black dragons themselves.
seth, you said that you had black dragons of your own? post pics of them on this thread!
elgrun, is your avatar a figure you own? it looks really cool
i said i have a black Templar army...
I'd like a few more comments - he's agreed to 260, like I said, down from 300, though I haven't been able to reach him for a few days.
where are you located ?
You should check out the chapter approved where they have special rules, etc for the Black Dragons, as well as legion of the damned, minotaurs, etc. The Black dragons have extremely coool fluff, and very good special rules, their bone structure extends our from forearms, backarms etc into blades that they use as cc weapons. I think it's the black dragons, lemme sort through my WDs, and I'll let you know what one or you can email me, I'll give you the address, and I can tell you a little more about them.
Mad Props to Angel_of_Rust for the sig.