Calladonian 24th - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

Closed Thread
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    451 (x8)

regamant name: Caladonian 24th (The Cally red's)
    uniform : black under cloth bronze armor red pads/helms (differs acording to rank)

doctrines
    lightinfantry
    close order
    carapace armor
    drop troops
    warrior weapons

HQ

command platoon with senior officer sentanal support (cadian pattern) mortar firesupport unit double heavy bolters

inquistior MC lightning claws power armor icon of the just scorging power

elite

hardend veterans
    carapace armor
    close order

troops

1st platoon two squads strong (cadian models)
    close order carapace armor drop troop unit

2nd platoon two squads strong (catachan models)
    light infanty warror weapons

inqizatorial storm troopers

fast attack
    sential squadron armageddon pattern 3 strong

grey knights teleport attack

heavy support

basilisk
    indirect fire

leman russ demolisher
    plascannons and las cannon

this is and experamental list and im not going to post the points (yet)

plan: 2nd platoon infeltrait and harass the enamy slowing their advance or assault hevy weapon teams sentials give support fire with the mortars and the hevy bolters while demolisher rushes up feild and basilisk pound opponents forces as game continues 1st platoon arrive (i hope) with the grey knights to exploit weak points. inqizitor and storm toopers move in to finish whats left.

any help would be greatly appreciated thank you

spambot kill tally: 79

[16:19] <@Alzer> Arky's right though
    [16:20] <@Kaiser-> I know he is.
    [16:20] <@Kaiser-> He usually is.
    [16:20] <@Kaiser-> Sometimes it's intentional.
    ----
    [00:01] <+zubus> i love you, ya skirt wearin nothern monkey! ^_^

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

hehe a scottish army, nice one. i know you havent used carapace armour, and light infantry on the same unit, but is it legal to even have both in the same army?

also are you going to have any plasma guns in your hardened vets or anything? or your platoons? it looks good though, hold them up with catachans, shoot them with everything else, pillage the remainders with the grey knights

oh and the paint scheme looks cool.
    <span style='color:blue'>im a pirate:

are you?</span>

all my base are furnished by ikea

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    451 (x8)

im thinking about modeling kilts on the catachans but im not to sure but being a scot and having not seen any scot theamed regies i thought why not?

GO THE CALLY REDS&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;

ps: carapace armor and light infanty cant be combined but can be played on different units

----

5. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

OK, you&#39;ve got 3 serious illegalities in your list concerning your doctrines, you really need to read the first page and the listing under special equipment. If you take carapace armor or warrior weapons, you MAY NOT choose which squads or troop choices or whatever get those upgrades. You MUST take whichever you pick for every "Guard Infantry" unit which includes everything from your HQ command squads, AT squads armored fists, rough riders. So be aware of that. The other upgrades like light infantry are on a unit to unit basis so that&#39;s alright. The other thing that you should be aware of is the unit allowances for inducted GK, if you already checked that then great. If you play this as a GK list with inducted IG however, you may not take any doctrines. Hardened vets are alright as you can stick 2 or 3 plasmas or meltas in them and infiltrate next to tanks and such but not worth the points IMO just for BS4. If you go that route you might as well just get stormies which i don&#39;t recommend even though they look cool. Demolisher good, i love those. Try a hellhound too, they&#39;re neat. Good start though aside from those doctrine snags.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

hardened vet squads = 8 pts each, thats only 2 more points than a normal squad, you get a +16% chance to hit and you can put extra special weapons in there. hardened vets own.

arklite, i dont think kilts would be good, after all the black watch dont go into battle with kilts, just marching around for processions in em.

also i noticed in the back of the IG codes, there is a catachan kiss which is a head but, hmm, glasgow kiss anyone? so good model selection.

personally, if you regularly play one opponent ask him if he minds having one of your plattons with warrior weapons, as it is a characterful and awesome army.

can i ask where abouts in scotland you are from? im from edinburgh, but now live in nottingham.

ohh, you have made me want to do a scottish themed regiment aswell now hehe.
    <span style='color:blue'>im a pirate:

are you?</span>

all my base are furnished by ikea

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

451 (x8)

ok im srry im just starting and i thought that you allocated it to certain units my mistatke here are my new docetrines

drop troops
    light infantry
    close order drill
    die hards
    warrior weapons

that better?

ps im in fife but from the united arab emarites but i am a scoto-german

and i useally have my quizze in my marines so i know the alliances rule so the knights and the troopers are legal

----

Closed Thread