Kabal Of The Shadow's Claw - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

Closed Thread
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

This list has got one little thing that I don't think most of you have seen before.

It has TWO web way portals. Yes I may sound crazy. So what. This list is really fun to play with. Or at least I think so.

The game starts with two raiders and a ravager on the board. Thats all. First turn I gun the engines to an area with cover. On the secound turn I dismount from the raiders and deploy the portals. On the secound turn I also start to roll for reserves. If I get them it just meams they can't deploy yet. On turn three I roll for reserves and deploy what I get. The warp beast charge the nearest thing. And the raider squads charge as well. The warrior squads proceed to hunt down tanks and monsters as well as large infantry squads.

Now I kinda want to expand the list to 1700pts but I'm unsure of what to add. Any ideas?

HQ

Archon
    Shadow
    Punisher, tormentor helm, combat drugs, shadow field and gruesome tailsman.
    Points=137

Incubi retinue (6)
    Shadow's Claw
    5 with punisher and tormentor helm.
    Points=150

Raider
    Shadow's Wings
    Disintegrator.
    Points=60

ELITES

Warp beast pack (6).
    Soul Drinkers
    Beastmaster with agoniser and splinter pistol. 5 warp beasts.
    Points=87

TROOPS

Warrior squad (10)
    Stone Heart, Bloodied Claw, Venomed Blade, Poisoned Fang
    Sybarite with poisoned blades and splinter pistol. 5 with splinter rifles, 2 with splinter cannons and 2 with blasters.
    Points=121x4=484

Raider squad (10)
    Wailing Doom
    Sybarite with agoniser, splinter pistol and WWP. 1 with splinter cannon. 1 with blaster. 7 with splinter rifle.
    Points=171

Raider
    Doom's Wings
    Disintegrator.
    Points=60

Raider squad (10)
    Rending Talon
    Sybarite with agoniser, splinter pistol and WWP. 1 with splinter cannon. 1 with blaster. 7 with splinter rifle.
    Ppints=171

Raider
    Talon's Wings
    Disintegrator.
    Points=60

HEAVY SUPPORT

Ravager
    All-seeing Eye
    3 disintergrators.
    Points=120

Total=1500

Anything can burn if you try hard enough.

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I like that quite alot. You drop a WWP on either side of their army, and then proceed to pour out whichever side benefit you tactically.

Some things to consider for bringing it up to 1700 pts:

Put Screaming Jets on the Raiders, Deep Strike one behind the army and one in front. They will spend their first turn trying to get away from your portals, essentially splitting their army in half.

Second: Three's a Charm:
    You may as well get another Screaming Jet Raider squad, with a third WWP (yeah you read right). One behind and one on either side. The have 3 Warrior squads at your end of the board in 4-5+ cover. It will actually make them run at your Warriors as they're being chased down by your HTH squads. And OH THE CROSSFIRE!!!
    That's tough... but that's exactly why I invented the USSR!

Currently playing:

World Eaters - 2000pts
    Dark Eldar - 2000pts
    Imp. Guard - 2000pts, 270 men

Closed Thread