Sisters Of Battle - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

Closed Thread
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputation
    36 (x3)

Here it is:

HQ: 226

Adepta Sororitas Heroine: 65
    Canoness
    Power Weapon
    Bolter-Flamer

Celestian Retinue: 161
    Celestians (x4)
    Sister Superior
    Flamer
    Heavy Flamer
    Immolator
    Holy Promethium
    Smoke Launchers

Troops: 604

Battle Sister Squad: 220
    Battle Sisters (x15)
    Veteran Superior
    Storm Bolter (x2)
    Imagifier

Battle Sister Squad: 192
    Battle Sisters (x9)
    Veteran Superior
    Flamer
    Heavy Flamer
    Rhino

Battle Sister Squad: 192
    Battle Sisters (x9)
    Veteran Superior
    Flamer
    Heavy Flamer
    Rhino

Fast Attack: 315

Dominion Squad: 205
    Dominions (x5)
    Veteran Superior
    Meltaguns (x4)
    Immolator
    Multi-Melta

Seraphim Squad: 110
    Seraphim (x4)
    Sister Superior

Heavy Support: 355

Retributors: 220
    Retributors (x5)
    Veteran Superior
    Heavy Bolters (x4)
    Immolator
    Heavy Bolter
    Blessed Ammunition

Exorcist: 135

You cannot win, for to fight us is to give us power.

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Just a thought, the Seraphim squad is too small need 6 minimum IMO, and maybe a rosarius for the Heroine, and something nasty and shooty to max the maximum use of her BS 5

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputation
    32 (x2)

HQ
    Okay your Canoness is fair enough with her retinue, and I'm guessing you'll be using this unit for more assault attacks. I suggest you upgrade the sis. superior to a veteran and also give her a power weapon and a pistol of your choice. This is a powerful close combat unit but I don't suggest you waste your celestian options such as adding in a Imagifer and give her the sacred standard which will add 1+ to the combat resolution of any models within 6". Perhaps get a holy icon for that immolator too, if you have the points to spare. It may be wise to add frag grenades for the unit too.

TROOPS
    Okay your first squad is very large, you will have difficulty with them with certain faith points. But the others are about right. What have you given your vet superiors???
    Since your HQ is more of an assault squad it may be worth balancing your army out by getting rid of the flame weaponry with one of the squads and add more storm bolters instead.
    There's not much point in keeping an imagifer in a squad that’s going to keep back from the lines. Either put the imagifer into one of the squads with flame weapons or not at all. Once again that Sacred standard would come in handy.
    Good choice in giving your flame orientated units Rhino's, just make sure your Heavy support can give you the protection you need for a clear passage.

FAST ATTACK
    Nice touch with all the melta's, this appears to be a very neat touch to the army list.
    You will need some more seraphim than this. I personally always upgrade all my sister superiors to veterans and add required wargear and maybe equip them with melta bomb's to go do the dirty work.

HEAVY SUPPORT
    You have 3 Immolator's, a well equipped Retributor squad and a exorcist. This should be enough to cover your Rhino's as they transport your sisters as well as good leverage over a few army's.

How many points did this total up too, i couldn’t honestly be asked to do the math. This is a good army list fairly neat and simple but will work well and efficiently after a few minor adjustments.

Closed Thread