Space Wolf Army List Reveiw - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

Closed Thread
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I've just startred to collect a space wolves army and was wondering if u guys could rate my army list, here it is:

H.Q. rune preist- rune weapon(master crafted) , belt of russ, healing potions

Elites venerable dreadnought-smoke launchers, assault cannon 158

Troops Grey Hunters (9) with power fist/ p.pistol 150

Blood Claws ( with power fist/p.pistol 120

Fast Attack Storm Clawsx4

Heavy Support long fangs-h.bolter, m.launcher, l.cannon, and p.cannon

How do u think the list would do as a 13th company army? (excluding the dread)

p.s. thanx in advance

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

kaz
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

seems ok but if you drop the dread take more long fangs and a wolf priest

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ummmm...

H.Q. rune preist- rune weapon(master crafted) , belt of russ, healing potions
    runic weapon and belt of russ are ok...but the Rune Priest is a "librarian" for all intents and purposes. Not an apothecary. If your looking for a healer..you want a Wolf Priest...or special character Ulric the Slayer.

Troops Grey Hunters (9) with power fist/ p.pistol 150
    Edit: taking asecond look at this, you mean only one in the squad has a power fist and plasma pistol, and the rest outfitted with ccw and bolt pistols. If you were.
    A: 9 grey hunters with one toting a plasma pistol and power fist is 178 points, not 150.
    B: Blood claws cannot take a power fist AND a plasma pistol. one or the other.
    I just tried it in army builder, and its not possible to give a blood claw power fist and a plasma pistol.

As a 13th company army....
    You absolutely HAVE to have a wolf lord..no if's and's or but's.
    If you still need 2 troop choices for 13th company, and I cant look that up right now because my EoT and SW codeces are in the game room/detached garage, but blood claws, or in 13th, storm claws, are elites, not troop choices. You would need another troop choice.

Closed Thread