How Many Of You... - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

it seems that the dark eldar's representative to other armies are the wych as they seem as a huge threat.

People playing other armies... do they really cause you fear?

"There is no middle ground. Strike Hard, strike fast and strike first."

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputation
    35 (x1)

Good thing my Dark angels are fearless (well stuborn to be exact) cause wych cults have to be one of the only 3 things in the game that I am scared of facing...here is how they place on my top 3 "run away if you see them" list in the entire 40K universe (excluding war engines like titans and expensive forgeworld pieces).

#1 - C&#39;tan (esspecialy night brigner.... <_< )
    #2 - Greater deamons & some demon princes (excluding the eldar avatar... he is easy to kill)
    #3 - Wych cult AVOID AT ALL COST... Will rape marines like horny inmates in a maxiimum security prison...

I have no problem with other things though... this list comes from personal experience incase people were wondering...

HyperX
    I had this long signature made up, but I didnt like it...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Depends on the army I am using. My Slaaneshi CSM eat them for breakfast, but my L&tD traitors don&#39;t like them at all.
    The fire&#39;s going out...pass me another heretic.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

As a proud member of the Black Templars, I fear no enemy&#33; I can&#39;t even count the number of times my Emperor&#39;s Champion has thrown himself to his death against a C&#39;Tan Nightbringer.
    <span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'>[Subliminal message] I AM KING [/Subliminal message]</span>

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

My Death Guard are fearless and so fear no enemy..........but even if they where not fearless I make a point of never being afraid of anyone with fewer clothes than me.
    A Rhino? SLOTH!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    171 (x6)

Well, in all seriousness, I would have to say that my Imperial Guard army doesn&#39;t fear them at all. I just make sure that all of my squads are not in consolidation range of each other. This makes sure that when they waste my first squad of troops, they are stuck out in the open with 1.5 million lasgun shots aimed at their puny 6+ armor save.

Also, my basilisk usually takes care of at least one raider full of wyches before they can even get to me.

With Marines, however, it&#39;s a different story. I usually keep my bikes way out of the way (I&#39;m a White Scar fanatic) until I can shoot down a couple of raiders with my eight lascannons and three landspeeders with multimeltas. Then I just go in and shoot them to death with twin linked rapid fire bolters and a couple of flamer templates.

With my Necrons, I usually lure them out into the open with a couple of expendable squads of troops, then I blast them with immortals and destroyers and then pounce on them with Ole Nighty and a few wraiths.

Armored Company? Please. They won&#39;t even play me.

Of course, this is just my PLAN. I&#39;ve lost to Wyche cults several times, but my plan also works when I roll well.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hmmmmmm... With my death guard, I find it very easy to smack down a wych cult. S 3 has a rough time aginst T 5(except for those pesky agonisers). I can usually blow up a couple raiders and sit back with my bolters(gotta love true grit ) and then mop up what is left in assault.

M &#39;nids on the other hand have a VERY rough time against them. With only a couple guns to deal with the raiders, I find it hard to take down more than one even before they are too close. Then, they beat me in assault everytime. It is a tough go around for the &#39;nids.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

It seems they do pose a threat. I am guessing they succeed, or are countered.

Should I play them

Pros: They are supposedly lethal in hand to hand

Consveryone knows the amount of lethalness and has prepared an army to counter this already.

:unsure:
    "There is no middle ground. Strike Hard, strike fast and strike first."

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputation
    54 (x5)

Feh..my marines don&#39;t fear wyches...it just makes them a bit uneasy seeing thier brother marines disemboweled by a deranged elf on drugs >.>&#39;

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    118 (x6)

Wyches? they&#39;re (imho) probably the best (pound for pound) assult unit in the game, as long as they have an agonizer/tormentor helm on the sarge. my DE friend puts agonizer/tormentor helms on ALL of his sarges (warriors too)
    it&#39;s sick to watch a squad of DE warriors eat a SM tactical squad like nothing.
    i&#39;ve seen his wyches take out a Bloodthirster.

between Wyches and tooled up DE HQ, DE are a nasty CC army.

but wyche cult? imho, you don&#39;t need more than 3 squads of wyches. DE troops are too good to pass up.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast