Night Lords Models for Count as BA? - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Night Lords Models for Count as BA?

So I asked this question in the CSM section and posted a list in the SM Army List section but my question is, If I deploy a bunch of Raptors and call them blood angels assault marines would you let me? All the models being WYSIWYG of course.

The list would have these conversions:
    Raptors=Assault Marines
    Winged Possessed=Death Company w/ Jump Packs
    Converted Lemartes=Lemartes

Reason being the fact that with 5th Ed all my raptors became non scoring and with the new chaos codex Night Lords lost a lot of what made them unique. The reason for Lemartes is his Death Mask rules, which used to be an ability found on all raptor models in the last codex.

Change is good

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputation
    98 (x1)

in a for fun games with some people there shouldnt be a problem with it. You could always make a successor chapter and say they dabbled on the verge of Chaos and put all the mutated ones into the death company, hence why they actually have wings.
    Check out Double Edged Painting blog for more information on commissions and work in progress

+ Reply to Thread