Help Wit Dark Angels List - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

Closed Thread
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hey,

Im new to the Dark Angels and need some few tips on what to use in battles at about a 1000 points against Eldar...
    If anyone has the time plz make a list.

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

In your mind - well you cant prove im not.
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Well, nobody can realy help you much withou more detail, what models do you have, what kinda eldar will you be facing will it be a craftworld? Do you like shooting or combat, ect.
    The poster formaly known as VampireSoul, formaly known as OrkSlugga now known as Orkslugga.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

He will be having craftworld
    and whatever models needed i will get... i have decided to use a shooty type of army

Wit plasma guns and cannons

LO Zealot
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

No. we wont make a list for you. are we your slaves? do your own work and make a list YUORSELF ans we will help u critique it. wats the point of playing if someone tells u wat to take? we dont know wat u like..or wat u think is fun. holy crap man, get a grip on reality.
    <insert witty remark here>

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

No... as i stated "If anyone has the time plz make a list." KEy Word.. HAS THE TIME, i aint telling u to but if anyone gots the time to make one and help me then feel free too. I just wanted some pointers on which units are good against Eldar Craftworld and i think u did misjudge it... a list of units that are good not make a whole entire army list....... and u get a grip.... if u aint gonna help then LEaVe.. WORD IT&#33;&#33;

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    103 (x8)

If you want people to tell you what DA unit combinations work good against Eldar, go to the Space Marine forum and ask that question. You&#39;ll get a lot more help for what you need there. This forum is for completed army lists that people want critiqued. If all you&#39;re looking for are completed army lists then look around this forum for other people&#39;s lists.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

i&#39;m not going to actually make a list but provide some help for your Dark Angels army.

HQ: you might wanna to take a Interrogator-Chaplain or a Master, arm him with a bolter/ combi-bolter.

Troops: take 1-2 scout squads (about 6-8 people) armed with sniper rifles, your opponent brings a wraithlord. at least 2 squad of 6 marines with plasma or lascannon. give one squad a razorback with twin-linked lascannon (to take down tanks).

Heavy: take a predator with autocannon and heavy bolters to take down the aspect warriors (and with lucky shots, also take down tanks).

i don&#39;t have a codex with me right now so i can&#39;t make a list, but as a former eldar player, i somewhat know to expect.

Closed Thread