1000 Points Night Lords - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

Closed Thread
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hq:
    Chaos Lieutenant- lightning claws, daemonic essance, deamonic flight frag/krak grenades 113pts

Troops:
    5 CSM- 1 missle launcer, infiltrate, stealth adept 100pts

8 CSM- 2 plasma guns, MoCU, mounted on a rhino- smoke launcers, extra armour 198pts

Fast Attack:
    5 raptors- furious charge, 1 flamer, aspiring champion- power weapon 188pts

3 CSM bikers- skilled riders, 1 melta gun, 1 plasma gun 128 pts

3 CSM bikers- skilled riders, 1 melta gun, 1 plasma gun 128 pts

Heavy Support:
    Chaos Preadator- autocannon, lascannon side sponsons 145pts

=1000pts

any help is apreciated.

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

i like this definitely in the NL spirit. However, you may have too many bikes, I would recommend making 1 4 man squad with a lightning claw champ instead.
    I'm not sure about the predator, it depends who you play, is this a tournament list?

You are lacking in troops, so with the points left over from the bikes add 2 more marines to the infiltrating squad and upgrade the missile launcher to lascannon; and a champ with powerfist to the rhino squad, as when you move and unload into rapid fire range, you will need to receive and hold against a charge. give the raptor champion daemonic strength, it is very handy.

your lord doesn't need the grenades, and might do better with a darkblade, but it depends which opponents you are facing. Spend any more spare points on MoCU for the bikes and raptors.

As for tactics, have the infiltrating squad get into cover and give fire support for the rest and hold your table quarter. Have the rhino zoom up a flank and rapid fire the enemy, with your lord behind the rhino to charge the enemy you just shot, so that they can't return fire. Use the bikes to respond to threats and incursions. Leave a clear path for enemy squads to go to, leaving the bikes well clear, and your opponent will not expect the bikes to turbo boost that way and cut them down, the raptors are versatile to pick most enemy targets, however, you are lacking in anti tank, so the raptors could do with a meltagun in tournaments.
    Apathy is the greatest enemy of all.

=0_o=

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    203 (x5)

i dont play Night Lords(I dont like the fluff and the wings), bat hell yes this list is very good for 1000 points games.The only thing that u need is more troops, reduce the number of bikes.
    MEAT IS MURDER
    Hammerskin
    Nation

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

thanks for the suggestions, heres an updated list
    i was wondering about the pred, what should i do if it is or isn't a tourny list. if i make this army it will probably be a tourny list though.

Hq:
    Chaos Lieutenant- lightning claws, daemonic essance, deamonic flight 110pts

Troops:
    7 CSM- 1 lascannon, infiltrate, stealth adept 141pts

8 CSM- 2 plasma guns, MoCU, aspiring champ w/power fist, mounted on a rhino- smoke launcers, extra armour 216pts

Fast Attack:
    5 raptors- furious charge, MoCU, 1 flamer, aspiring champion- power weapon 198pts

4 CSM bikers- skilled riders, 1 melta gun, 1 plasma gun 187 pts

Heavy Support:
    Chaos Preadator- autocannon, lascannon side sponsons 145pts

=997pts

any suggestions are very apreciated

Closed Thread