Against the Hordes - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Against the Hordes

Hey LO

I was wondering, i am not much of a power player.. and i already got two armies building up slowly.. but still curious. My friends play very hordeish IG, Ork, Nidz armies.. one around here is building up a black templar horde army as well.

Do all the different armies out there have good protection against hordes?
    My current army build with Sm and Eldar cant quite do anything against 120 greenskins or 150+ IG's .. if they get to me.. and they shall with some casualties.. i die.. no matter what.

So what army excells in horde killing? Or can they all be perfectly well against it.. And can they at the same time be good at taking down power armored hordes?

Well think out loud

//Kerrai

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    102 (x3)

LORD NURGLE IS TOO TOUGH FOR THE WEAK HORDES TO HARM!

But srsly, I've had 4 nurgle guys cream 20-30 orks. It took like, 4 turns (8 combats) but I killed'em off.

Also, 8 guys with 4 ML means a lot of stuffs getting under the template. And if you're chaos, throw a lash in there for good measure.
    Nurgle, the freshmaker.

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    403 (x8)

Pretty much any army can deal with any other, as long as you pick the right choices.

For Space Marines, take Whirlwinds, flamers, missile launchers - almost anything with template or blast will do you nicely.
    My Deathwatch Campaign
    Furious Angels: (SM) W22, D1, L9 (BA) W15, D0, L3 | Sentinels of Saphery (HE) W3, D0, L0

+ Reply to Thread