1500 Point Blood Angel List - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

Closed Thread
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

HQ

Librarian (Occidio)- Power fist, force weapon, jump pack, iron halo, artificer armour, termie honours, bionics

Chaplain (Veritas) + Death Company - Crozius arcanum, bolter, Bionics, termie honours, frag grenades, melta bombs

ELITES

-

TROOPS

Tactical squad (Napalm) - 7 tac marines, Heavy bolter, melta gun
    Vet. Sarge (Mortes)- Power fist, bolt pistol, bionics

Tactical squad (Dominance) - 7 tac marines, Lascannon, flamer
    Vet. Sarge (un-named)- Power weapon, plasma pistol, bionics

FAST ATTACK

Assault Squad (Superiority) - 7 assault marines w/ jump packs, 2 plasma pistols
    Vet. Sarge (Vallidus)- Power fist, master crafted power weapon, bionics

HEAVY SUPPORT

Devastator squad (annihilation) - 6 marines, lascannon, 2 missile launchers, plasma cannon
    Vet. Sarge (un-named)- Power weapon, stormbolter, bionics

Dreadnought (Tantus) - Twin-linked lascannon, heavy flamer, smoke launchers, extra armour

This list is just a general purpose list i use against eldar and other marines, but i think it needs tweaking...the reason there are no rhinos in the list is beacuse the heavy weapons in the tac squads become pretty obsolete with rhinos (plus i have no rhinos yet lol). Also rhinos die quickly, and i dont like it.

any comments will be welcomed

Never judge someone until you've walked a mile in their shoes...by that time they'll be a mile away, and have no shoes

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Take out librarian and assualt squad. get high priest with l.claws and termy honours and exsanguinator and jump packs.Give him 10 honour guard with jump packs. 4 with power weapons and 1 vet. searg to feed power fist or weapon to d. company. Don't give veteran seargents anything because you want them to go into the d. company with power weapon or fist. get a few five man tac squads with one vet serge and one lascannon. Feeds well to death company and works as good anti -tank, use 3 normal space marines in the squad for fodder. Pred annihalator also is good and i don't think heavy flamer on dreadnought with lascannon works, maybe try missle launcher for heavy support. Have dev squad have 1 vet 3 bolters 4 plasma cannons just for termies characters and weakening squads before you assualt use 3 bolters for fodder.

Have d. company and honour guard assault
    Use las squads (annihalator) and dreadnought for anti armour and then anti ellites
    use dev squad for anti elites and to weaken squads befor d. company of honour guard assualts them

In your mind - well you cant prove im not.
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Librarian (Occidio)- Power fist, force weapon, jump pack, iron halo, artificer armour, termie honours, bionics
    Good, but bionics isnt worth it, i wont say about bionics again so just know that you should take it off everything.

Chaplain (Veritas) + Death Company - Crozius arcanum, bolter, Bionics, termie honours, frag grenades, melta bombs
    Good, just change the gun to a pistol so he gets + 1 attack, you have to buy the jump pack for him to use with teh death company.

TROOPS

Tactical squad (Napalm) - 7 tac marines, Heavy bolter, melta gun
    Vet. Sarge (Mortes)- Power fist, bolt pistol, bionics

Tactical squad (Dominance) - 7 tac marines, Lascannon, flamer
    Vet. Sarge (un-named)- Power weapon, plasma pistol, bionics
    Bionics thing again, take plasma guns instead of the other assult weapons they are much better and multi purpose, they will pop armour almost as well as melta guns, and have good ap, strength and range. On tac squad dominance change the vet to have just a bolt pistol not a p pistol.

HEAVY SUPPORT

Devastator squad (annihilation) - 6 marines, lascannon, 2 missile launchers, plasma cannon
    Vet. Sarge (un-named)- Power weapon, stormbolter, bionics

Dreadnought (Tantus) - Twin-linked lascannon, heavy flamer, smoke launchers, extra armour
    The dreads good, in the devistator squad, go all plasma, missile, las or heavey bolter dont pick and mix, this will optimize them. I would sugest plasma as its good against light vehicels, good against swarms and good vs wraithlords. Drop everything from the vet, hes there for the deathcompany or to add the ld.

Assault Squad (Superiority) - 7 assault marines w/ jump packs, 2 plasma pistols
    Vet. Sarge (Vallidus)- Power fist, master crafted power weapon, bionics
    Good except the vet should have a power fist and a plasma pistol, nothing else, the reason the plasma pistol is worth it here is because there are already two in the unit and 3 rapid firing pistols hurt.

With thoese changes it will be a very good list IMHO.
    The poster formaly known as VampireSoul, formaly known as OrkSlugga now known as Orkslugga.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I think u should take his advice with the plasma and melta guns and also get more troops **remember the black rage

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

well, i have the power weapon and powerfist on the assault sergeant, so he can take vehicles, and still strike first in combat with the powerweapon should he need to.

im workin on converting the chaplain to have a pistol at the moment, just havnt quite done it yet heh

the devastator squad is really me just working with what i have, but i think ill take your advice orkslugga on the plasma cannons. I take bionics with everything, because ive had battles in which my chaplain has got up twice. i used to pass more bionics rolls than i failed at one point. they can win the game for you.

brother david, my librarian has never lost in close combat, and ive never found the sanguinary high priest to perform as well as him, so no he wont leave the list heh...and 5 man tactical squads are suicide frankly.
    Never judge someone until you've walked a mile in their shoes...by that time they'll be a mile away, and have no shoes

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

If you leave five man tac squads in back and destroy tanks with thier lascannons whille therer just destroying the fodder (3 space marines with bolters) it is very good. Plus it feeds the death company really well
    Grey Knights vs. orcs:
    1 down and a thousand more to go.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

its true a 5 man squad will get just as many heavy weapons as a 10 man squad...but a blast template from a plasma cannon will make a very lagre dent...

standing back and firing isn't something i make my BA do, but i suppose if i need a few more heavy weapons in the future, ill take your idea on...it's actually quite devious :lol:

Closed Thread