Welcome to Librarium Online!
Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!
Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!
Need help to make this list better for an 1850 tourny. It is aliitle over 1850 so first I need to trim it a little (any ideas). Plus with my close combat oreinted playing style how can I make it better? Please help.
1. WGBL (1) with Frost Blade, Wolf Pelt, Bolt Pistol, Frag grenades Belt of Russ(110)
-accompanies BC pack
2. Venerable Dreadnought (1) with Plasma Cannon, Extra Armour, Smoke Launchers (173)
3. Wolf Priest (1) with Power weapon, Bolt Pistol, Iron Wolf Amulet,Wolf Pelt, Frag Grenades (99)
WGL(2) 1x PW, BP, Wolf Pelt Frag Grenades,(with GH Pack, wanted a PF, just not enough points)
1. Grey Hunters ( 1 x Power Weapon,1x Plasmagun, 9x Bolters (166)
2. Grey Hunters(9) BP & CC Wpn, 2 x power fists (241)
Rhino (1) with Pintle Storm Bolter, Extra Armour, Smoke Launchers
3. Blood Claws (14) 3 x Power Fists, (232)
Fast Attack (Grey Knight allies for teleport attack)
1. Justicar (1) Melta Bombs, Psycannon Bolts
FAGK (9) 2 X incinerators(310)
2. Blood Claw Bike Pack(3) Combat Weapon, Power Fist, Melta Gun (110)
1. Land Raider Crusader(1) Extra Armour, Smoke Launchers (303)
-BC Delivery system
2. Predator Destructor (1) With LC sponsons (125)
3. Whirlwind (1) (75)
Models: 52( inc. 4 vehicles and 3 bikes)
You cannot have three HQs. i dont play space wolves or own thier codex but are you sure you can have 14 Blood Claws in squad
Grey Knights vs. orcs:
1 down and a thousand more to go.
Actually, BC packs are larger than standard SM squads. And SW are required to have 1 HQ per 750 points, so in fact, he NEEDS to have 3 HQ units here.You cannot have three HQs. i dont play space wolves or own thier codex but are you sure you can have 14 Blood Claws in squad
Shadow-Dragon: I'm not a big fan of BC Bikes myself, but thats up to you. But if you drop them, you can tool the WGL's up a little better, give them the Pfists you wanted to, etc. I'd also put extra armor on all your vehicles.
- Your Crusader's cost is wrong, too high.
- I'd also drop the BC Bikers, not only because they are too expensive, but more because a three man pack is too easy to take out and has little hitting power. I'd go with two attack bikes or land speeders.
- I think WGL are too expensive. I'd drop them and replace them with a pack of wolf scouts.
- One good option would be to drop the three bikes and one WG leader, tool up a full pack of scouts and put the other leader with them, and operate behind enemy lines with a very killer unit.
- At 1850 total points I think a Crusader is a big risk. A lot of points in one target that could get popped on the first round. It might work out, and it might not. Just personal preference here, though.