What army do you fear? - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

View Poll Results: What army do you fear and why?

Voters
55. You may not vote on this poll
  • Chaos Daemons

1 1.82%
  • Chaos Space Marines

3 5.45%
  • Daemon Hunters

2 3.64%
  • Dark Eldar

3 5.45%
  • Eldar

10 18.18%
  • Imperial Guard

13 23.64%
  • Necrons

5 9.09%
  • Orks

5 9.09%
  • Space Marines

6 10.91%
  • Tau

3 5.45%
  • Tyranids

13 23.64%
  • Witch Hunters

2 3.64%
  • I fear nothing!

16 29.09%
Multiple Choice Poll.
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

What army do you fear?

What army do you fear and why?

(Multiple choices allowed)

Chaos - 11W 0L 0D
    Orks - 8W 0L 0D
    Tyranids - 8W 0L 0D

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    My Spotify

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    1264 (x8)

Eldar. They outrun me, and have a nasty tendency to kill my useful units... Although that might be my fault, since I don't have any HS or Fast attack.

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    403 (x8)

The only army I regularly lose to is WH, and that's more to do with the player (AT) and the fact I seem to make retarded choices every time I play him.

Everyone else can kiss my power-armoured behind.
    My Deathwatch Campaign
    Furious Angels: (SM) W22, D1, L9 (BA) W15, D0, L3 | Sentinels of Saphery (HE) W3, D0, L0

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputation
    43 (x3)

Can't really say I fear any army. All have a way to get around, and this attitude seems to work out just fine for me. Though if I had to pick it would be IG because the ton of vehicles my guard opponent sometimes puts out is ghastly annoying for most of my armies...
    'Thou shalt not refer to the Adeptus Soritas as "Bolter Bitches" nor shalt thou go anywhere near our sisters during the time of the "Red Rage," lest thou wishes to be the first human to enter orbit without the aid of a shuttle.'

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    946 (x8)

I've added a closing date to the poll

My vote was thrown at IG, even though I've yet to encounter them with their latest codex. Guard have such an easy time fielding tons of armor killers, and this should make almost any mech marine player a little nervous.
    Spambot kill tally. . .337

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Mainly Guard, i have only ever played 2 diffrent Guard lists, (played one of them a few times) the one i have played a few times, is balanced, has plenty of troops, and 3/4 tanks, so is pretty hard to take it all down....
    the other list was 9 or 10 tanks, something like that, with minimum troops, and 1 Hq, all hidden in the tanks, they never got out either..... (i have never beaten guard.....)

eldar should be good, i have never played a Seer council on jetbikes list, but have played some other lists and wipped them out... so not too bothered about them....

Chaos are probably hardest to beat, when i have faced them, but i know how to, as i played them for a year, so have pretty good knowledge of them.....

Other than that it depends on what is in the lsit, some deamon armies are really hard, but then once i played a Nurgle list, and only lost 2 Wolf Guard, and 3 Grey Hunters..... and that was with everything down on turn 1 and 2.....

Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    430 (x8)

Guard.

Because if I lost to my local guard opponent i'd have to kill myself.

Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputation
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    2052 (x8)

Itís really weird seeing everyone saying Guard. Are they that hard to play against? Iím usually using my guard so Iím never really on the receiving end of the Guard Hurt.

As for me, I don't think I really fear any army, well except Bretonians but thatís not up there. . Every army is capable of making lists of pure horridness. Generally though I have the most trouble with Orks as I just canít kill enough of the fellows to get to that Power Claw wielding Nob.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputation
    43 (x3)

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Borak View Post
    Itís really weird seeing everyone saying Guard. Are they that hard to play against? Iím usually using my guard so Iím never really on the receiving end of the Guard Hurt.

As for me, I don't think I really fear any army, well except Bretonians but thatís not up there. . Every army is capable of making lists of pure horridness. Generally though I have the most trouble with Orks as I just canít kill enough of the fellows to get to that Power Claw wielding Nob.

Haha, I have to be honest. As long as I play inquisition I don't care about guards, nor anybody else. But with Nids it sometimes feels really nasty being on the receiving end of the pain. Even though it's a fairly new player he read forums a lot and take tips from the and the only way for me to properly beat him it to play lists I usually dislike. But that'll change as he makes up his own mind on the units.

With tau I hate korn in dawn of war, hell I hate dawn of war in total with tau:@

Ork I just love playing against them, friend of mine just got the codex next to his eldar and it already has proven a blast even though he's still checking out the units. He'll make for a great opponent in a couple of month's. Then I'll probablky agree with you on the PC nob
    'Thou shalt not refer to the Adeptus Soritas as "Bolter Bitches" nor shalt thou go anywhere near our sisters during the time of the "Red Rage," lest thou wishes to be the first human to enter orbit without the aid of a shuttle.'

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

i voted eldar, dark eldar, necrons, tau, and space marines and nids. Nids I really never won against using my tau in tournaments. Mainly because I gear them for anti marines... which work well. Space marines for the drop podding and combat squading some sternguard with meltas and killing half my chimeras. Hasn't happened lately or ever, but could. Necrons for oh hey we can kill anything although I've never lost against them with my guard yet. Tau because they can neutralize my mobility quite easily. Eldar.... alot of firepower as well. Dark eldar... cheap cheesy nuff said.
    Why.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast