Daemonhunters Army List - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

Closed Thread
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

HQ

Grey Knight Grandmaster (Slai)
    Icon of the Just, Mastercrafted Nemesis Force Weapon, Psycannon Bolts
    195 pts

Retinue: 5 Grey Knight Terminators
    Nemesis Force Weapons, Stormbolters
    230 pts

ELITES

4 Grey Knight Terminators
    1 Grey Knight Brother Captain (Bunny)
    245 pts

Inquisitor (Quazivitamenitius)
    Artificer Armour, Icon of the Just, Chainfist, Bolt Pistol
    91 pts

Callidus Temple Assassin (Hansen)
    120 pts

TROOPS

9 Inquisitorial Stormtroopers
    2x Flamers
    1 Inquisitorial Stormtrooper Veteran (Roger) (powerweapon, boltpistol)
    Chimera (Snowflake)
    Turretmounted Heavy Bolter
    Hullmounted Heavy Bolter
    221 pts

4 Inquisitorial Stormtroopers
    2xMeltagun
    1 Inquisitorial Stormtrooper Veteran (Lewis)
    Bolter-meltagun combi weapon
    95 pts

4 Inquisitorial Stormtroopers
    2xPlasmagun
    1 Inquisitorial Stormtrooper (Chris)
    95 pts

FAST ATTACK

6 Grey Knights
    1 Grey Knight Justicar (Angelicus)
    200 pts

6 Grey Knights
    1 Grey Knight Justicar (Kaj)
    200 pts

HEAVY SUPPORT

Grey Knights Dreadnought (Uncle)
    Twinlinked Lascannon, Incinerator, Searchlights, Extra Armour, Smoke Launchers
    154 pts

Grey Knights Dreadnought (Bob)
    Twinlinked Lascannon, Incinerator, Searchlights, Extra Armour, Smoke Launchers
    154 pts

TOTAL COST: 2000 pts

Of course, comments, tips, etc to the list are greatly appreciated =) .

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    103 (x8)

Meltabombs on the FAGK Justicars.

For your IST, I'd suggest having two squads of ten instead of what you have now. 5-strong 4+ save squads don't do well when marching, especially when the enemy knows they contain most of the heavy guns. I'd rather have two maxed out units - one with 2 meltaguns in the Chimera (and the power weapon vet, give him meltabombs as well), and the other with two plasma and a combi-weapon vet. More effective in the long run.

Can't give a Chainfist to models in artificer armor (and you can't give a model with termie armor a bolt pistol, so no quick fix either), so the Inq needs revision. Considering the number of terminators you already have, I'd make the Inquisitor a member of one of the IST squads (elite Inq and IST vet have nearly the same stats and cost the same nekkid), so you still get your assassin but don't waste money on the loner (and easy target) Inq. If you feel you NEEd a chainfist in there, give your Elite Termie BC a chainfist/NFW combo (and maybe put a free thunderhammer or two in that unit as well) and designate the unit an anti-vehicle/TMC squad.

Looks good.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Originally posted by mEGALOMANIAC+Sep 16 2004, 21:26--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(mEGALOMANIAC &#064; Sep 16 2004, 21:26)</div><div class='quotemain'>Meltabombs on the FAGK Justicars.[/b]

Just seems like a onehit wonder that probably wont harm anything, due to a 50% chance of hitting moving veichles O_o .

Originally posted by mEGALOMANIAC@Sep 16 2004, 21:26
    For your IST, I&#39;d suggest having two squads of ten instead of what you have now. 5-strong 4+ save squads don&#39;t do well when marching, especially when the enemy knows they contain most of the heavy guns. I&#39;d rather have two maxed out units - one with 2 meltaguns in the Chimera (and the power weapon vet, give him meltabombs as well), and the other with two plasma and a combi-weapon vet. More effective in the long run.
    I might do that, seems like good advice.

Originally posted by mEGALOMANIAC@Sep 16 2004, 21:26
    Can&#39;t give a Chainfist to models in artificer armor (and you can&#39;t give a model with termie armor a bolt pistol, so no quick fix either), so the Inq needs revision. Considering the number of terminators you already have, I&#39;d make the Inquisitor a member of one of the IST squads (elite Inq and IST vet have nearly the same stats and cost the same nekkid), so you still get your assassin but don&#39;t waste money on the loner (and easy target) Inq. If you feel you NEEd a chainfist in there, give your Elite Termie BC a chainfist/NFW combo (and maybe put a free thunderhammer or two in that unit as well) and designate the unit an anti-vehicle/TMC squad.
    I was planning on sticking the inquisitor with the large Inq Stormtrooper unit, obviously. Didnt consider that the chainfist was for Terminator Armour only, thought. I&#39;ll just switch it for a pair of Lightning Claws instead, and drop the Boltpistol.

<!--QuoteBegin-mEGALOMANIAC
    @Sep 16 2004, 21:26
    Looks good.[/quote]

Heh thanks ^_^

More comments would be greeted kindly.

Closed Thread