1500 Tyranid Army - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

Closed Thread
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

HQ
    Hive Tyrand (74): 2x Scything Talons(16) warp blast (20) wings (40) Adrenal glands WS (4) toxin sacs ( 8 ) Extended Carapace (15) Catalyst (10) = 187

Elites
    3x Warrior Brood (22): Scything Talons (2) Rending Claws (6) Extended Carapace (3) = 99

Troops
    12x Genestealers (16) = 192

24x spine gaunts (4): Spinefist(1) Hive Node (10) = 130

24x spine gaunts (4): Spinefist(1) Hive Node (10) = 130

16x Deathgaunts(4): Scything Talons(2) Leaping(3) Toxin sacs(2) Hive Node (10) = 186

16x Deathgaunts(4): Scything Talons(2) Leaping(3) Toxin sacs(2) Hive Node (10) = 186

Fast Attack
    3x Ravener(35): Scything talons(4) Rending Claws(6) = 135

Heavy
    2x Biovore(40): Acid Spore Mines (16) = 112

Carnifex(90): Scything Talons( 8 ) barbed Strangler (35) Extended Carapace(10) = 143

tell me how it is ^_^ theres a tourny next week for 1500 and i plan to use this.

...accuracy by numbers...

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I am entirly un experienced with nids but i think maybe a few more guns would be nice i think th spine fist is close range and the barbed strangler is the only real ranged gun i think personally i would throw in a little something to keep the enemies heads down while your CC gets all up in there faces
    Agate's Theorem TM

Awesome + Awesome = Double Awesome

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

You really MUST edit your post to remove the points cost, having the unit cost is fine, but the cost of each upgrade/weapon is a copyright violation :o

List isn`t bad though, you might want to consider putting in some other winged creatures, otherwise your tyrant will be in a whole world of crap when he gets into a fight unsupported

Also the used the mutable genus for your warriors you are currently paying points for a BS upgrade with no ranged weapon and I personally never take warriors without either leaping or wings.

also I would reconsider the Barbed Strangler on the Fex. With only the tyrants Warp Blast being any real use against good armour. Unless your oppent is daft enough to let you walk up and assault him of course. I would replace it with a VC (or 2).

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

bah ill re post. i cant seem to edit it. can a GM close this. sorry for the inconvinence(sp?).. sorry i cant edit it.ill just re port it without the stats
    ...accuracy by numbers...

Closed Thread