HQ:
(1)Bahrroth(yes i know i need permission...not hard to get in tournys and home play)
(1)Farseer:
Guide, CCW, Pistol

Elite:
(5)Pathfinders
(5)Pathfinders
(10)Howling Banshees:
Exarch; Powerblades

Troops:
(5)Rangers
(5)Rangers
(5)Rangers
(5)Rangers
(5)Rangers
(5)Rangers

Fast Attack:
(5)Swooping Hawks(how i get my permission for Baharroth&#33:
Web, pistol, sustained assault
(5)Swooping Hawks:
Web, pistol, sustained assault

Heavy Support:
Dark Reapers:
Exarch; Missile Launcher, Crack Shot

My Strategy:

I start the match with the disruptions from my 8 rolls on that nasty little table (tanks get reserved, anything not fearless gets pinned, nasty hq/elites get shot.)
After properly destroying any tactics they may have had i setup my rangers into comfortable sniping positions, with the tanks out of the way of los i can pick apart the remainder hard to kill monsters while my banshees set out to their troops. turn 2/3 the hawks come down and obliterate gaunts like the plague, or take care of any tanks i may be facing that my snipers cant touch. by the end of the game i shouldnt have lost too much to shooting(handy dandy cover saves) and close combat(troops tied up in assault with my banshees and hawks.) the tanks my hawks cant bust are taken care of by the "one shot one kill" as i like to call my reaper exarch(re-roll for to hit and to wound and no armor/cover saves! at S8&#33 it kills any tank not a land raider(which the hawks are for). and Bahrroth does his usual insane killeverythingoftheirsness.