Wraithlord:
(2)Shurikat, Brightlance
Wraithlord:
(2)Shurikat, Brightlance

Heavy Support:
(3)Dark Reapers:
Exarch; Missile, Crack Shot

My Strategy:

I havent really got around to actually purchacing this money sink of an army yet, BUT if i ever get the fundage(not freakin likely, i got college to pay for&#33 i'd play it something like this.
Start off with the seer in the squad of reapers(much akin to my Alaitoc army) and have them sit back and do their usual killing excellence(cuz if they can see me, i can kill them). the wraithguard are the bulk of the army so their usually kept close to their bigger cousins the wraithlord for protection. you may notice i have one wraithlord tooled out with flamers, hes my mass killer, the one that stands in front of the guard and other 2 lords. and takes the punishment and gets into cc first(making use of those flamers and shurikan to off as many gaunts as fast as possible..) i tried to make this as well rounded as possible but nids are usually my first priority, cuz if i can beat them i stand a good chance of beating other armies.(my friend has a particularily nast nid list, and not many people can manage to kill it.)

Suggestions/Comments/Flames(if absolutely necessary) are all welcome. just dont criticize without sufficient reason(EX: "I hate this list cuz Iyanden is stupid!!1!!1").