Sisters Of Battle With Inducted Guard - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

HQ:
    1 Canoness with inferno pistol and blessed weapon
    5 Celestians with heavy flame thrower and melta gun
    1 Veteran Superior with bolt pistol and ccw
    Immolator

Troops
    9 Sisters with storm bolter
    1 Veteran Superior with bolter

9 Sisters with storm bolter
    1 Veteran Superior with bolter

9 Armoured Fist with melta gun
    1 Veteran Sergeant with bolt pistol and ccw
    Chimera with turret heavy bolter and hull heavy flame thrower

4 Command Squad with heavy bolter
    1 Junior Officer with bolt pistol and ccw

9 Infantry Squad with lascannon
    1 Veteran Sergeant with laspistol and ccw

9 Infantry Squad with lascannon
    1 Veteran Sergeant with laspistol and ccw

Fast Attack
    6 Seraphim with 2 hand flame throwers
    1 Veteran Superior with bolt pistol and ccw

Heavy Support
    Exorcist

Exorcist

Leman Russ with hull lascannon

I would basically want to ask any people with experience in using inducted guard how good it is and whether this setup is any good.

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hmm, what are the tactics with this, blast away?

I like the diversity in the infantry platoon, but I'd switch the hull heavy flame thrower to a bolter, just me.

The split between an armored fist and a platoon in this army is bothering me for some reason. It could work, but wouldn't transports in other places be good?
    Live life Dangerously

<a href='http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view/194529' target='_blank'>http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view/194529</a>

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I tried the setup with two armoured fist squads but there were frankly too many vehicles going around, creating bottlenecks, especially if the lead one got blown up. Using an infantry platoon I hope to set up a firebase in cover, especially if the mission contains escalation. If it doesn&#39;t have the required mobility, I&#39;ll drop 2 seraphim and give one squad of sisters a rhino.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I really do not have any experience with both forces together but just two things, the first i thing is a typo but please remember that sisters have Boltguns/Bolters and not Storm Bolters as basic weaponry.

Also; one thing that a friend of mine has used (he actually has IG with just the canoness as an ally) is that there is an item of wargear in Codex: WH which is a book and can help IG on Leadership matters. I can not say anymore because of Copyright but take a look for yourself and enjoy: is really handy...
    <a href='http://forum.librarium-online.com/index.php?showtopic=16083' target='_blank'>Master of the Convent of Our Martyred Saint</a>

Get your sig from-tHe BaD GuY

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Well.... there are a lot of things sisters can do to give leadership. Its not just a book either. You can take the sisters banner in some games and make even guardsmen fearless. Sisters vehicles with Holy Icons, can add +1 to the leadership of nearby units too. Give it to that exorcist and your guardsmen have it made in the sun with a potential leadership of 10.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

The Sacred Banner of the Order Militant, the one which makes models fearless within 12", only applies the Adepta Sororita units, thus cannot be applied to guardsmen.

The Holy Icon and Book of Saint Lucius do work, though. And you can say their names, just not their point costs.
    Every whisper of the future from the Warp speaks of a hundred battles lost, a thousand lives devoured and a million enemies born. -- Inquisitor Lord Babel

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Well, sister squads have bolters with 1 storm bolter upgrade, like the armoured fist squad has lasguns with 1 meltagun. Perhaps I should have made this clearer. The honorifica imperialis and a vox caster in the armoured fist squad would raise the leadership value of the guards but at a significant point cost (more than a seraphim), so I&#39;m not quite certain if it is a good investment, especially since the guards will be mainly in cover or in the chimera.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

The good thing about the book os saint lucius is that it does not add +# to the Ld but gives a standard Ld value to all friendly models.

A friend of mine takes a Canoness with the book and jump pack to accompany his Rough Riders with a good rate of success.
    <a href='http://forum.librarium-online.com/index.php?showtopic=16083' target='_blank'>Master of the Convent of Our Martyred Saint</a>

Get your sig from-tHe BaD GuY

+ Reply to Thread