Looking for WAAAAARRRRRRGGGHHHHHH! - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Looking for WAAAAARRRRRRGGGHHHHHH!

Hey, I'm from Barnsley,Sheffield, yes that's in England (just so there is no confusion). I'm looking for some local people to start a club or gaming sessions going.

Contact me if your interested. and contact if ur not im sure we can talk bout something.

Dullblade35

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    168 (x7)

Does your local shop where you buy you models have 40K battles you could get into? If not, perhaps you could convince them to. Not only does it generate interest in the game, it helps the shop to sell the 40K models. A win win situation for most shop owners. If the shop is willing to start, get together with anyone interested and make some in house terrain you could use. Our local shop has probably 20 members and run 4-5 tables twice a week. Over the years, people have donated models for a store army and have made some wonderful terrain for the tables. Having a store army is important so people without an army can play and see what the game is all about. Even if you do not have a local shop that is either willing to help or is too far away, you can set up your own club at a school gymnasium or community center for a small fee. Just asking around your community with an ad in your local paper or posters will bring out interested people. Before our hobby shop started gaming the kids played at our local school.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hey, thanks for the info. Iv started a few times to get clubs and games started only to find most people that I graft into these days have given up 2 days after. So I'm kinda looking for dedicated players, also ive still get things to learn about the game so our games some thing stop for 1 hour as i check up and try to interpret the rules my local shop is a trek away tbh but I don't mind doing it if i know there's alot of people there or I can spend a good amount of time there.

+ Reply to Thread