Read This Before You Post ! - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Please DO NOT list all the point values for the items or wargear, upgrades, etc in your army list. A total for the unit and army is appropriate but no detailed breakdown. Also do not list the statistics or armor values in your list.

And as previously advertised: "When posting army list, please name your topic after the army you have listed and total points of the army list in the description. This will make everything easier for other to browse. Topics that don't follow these easy rules will be deleted."

I will no longer edit army lists that do not follow the rules. They will be deleted.

While these rules may seem trivial, they are needed to keep the Army List forum organized.

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

In all fairness the point values of wargear in an army lists helps the browsers articulate your points and shows where your putting all your points into in order to add suggestions to your list
    But the rules are rules are I will follow them in the future.
    The Predator Lingers forth. Suddenly the sound of several wipping sounds can be heard far off into the distance, a second later the once mighty Predator ignited with flames. "Sir what was that" The srgt replied "Its those damn Broadsides"

Hear the wip, fear the Broadside.
    Tau 2-2
    Guard 26-45

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

By law

Information that would be clasified under the heading of Plaigerism is acceptable and not looked upon as plaigerism is proper credit (ie source of information) is provided to give credit to the originator of the piece in question

But I dont like reading all the point values for items, Just the guy himself so I agree with this WolfRaider!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Ok so I cant post the values just because of plaigerism ok, thats reasonable, I can see why not to do that now, IFY no sarcasism was invovled
    The Predator Lingers forth. Suddenly the sound of several wipping sounds can be heard far off into the distance, a second later the once mighty Predator ignited with flames. "Sir what was that" The srgt replied "Its those damn Broadsides"

Tau 2-2
    Guard 26-45

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

It has to do with the fact GW considers posting point values for individual items as a threat to their copyright. (Skip the arguements as to whether this is legally true or not.) They are very agressive toward sites that allow it or other such things such as posting stats, armor values, etc. So in order to remain hassle free L.O. and most other forums are very careful not to allow posting of certain things. So right or wrong we must follow these simple rules.

If your army list seems to have mysteriously disappeared please re-read the first post.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Oh I agree fully, And plus without putting points costs for every peice of equipment it keeps things neater and easier to read.

I will not break these rules as I suspect neither will anyone else if they have seen this post

Much respect
    Blood God

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

This might also be a dumb question but when you say no wargrear point values can I type what I gave an unit not the points but what specific wargrear like Chaos Loard W/ powerfist, combi melta, deamonic strenght, is that allowed or not

Tau 2-2
    Guard 26-45

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

You can list the troop and all the items he has, including upgrades. You just can't put the point value for all the upgrades in the list. A total value is fine.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Just for a real clear clarification of these rules to all new comers (and I think this if funny) here is a break down of what was said.

Sam's Group of Friends Squad
    8 Friends 80 points
    2 Water pistols 10 points each
    A walkie talkie 5 points

Total Points 105 points

NO do not do the above

Sam's Group of Friends
    8 Friends
    2 Water pistols
    Walkie Talkie

Points- 105

That is good, no individual points listed.
    So Red Bad, Blue Good
    Archaon's Top Tip for profiting from the End Time: Pillage before you burn

When I say jump you don't ask me 'How high?' maggot! You jump!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ThAT IS FUNNY

Tau 2-2
    Guard 26-45

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast