1000 Point Iron Warriors Army List - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

Closed Thread
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Ok i've been playing Iron Warriors for 3 or so years . My army is well over 4000pts. when i play 1000 pts games i use 3 defilers. they cost 150 pts each.
    I've noticed that battle cannons KILL EVERYTHING or have the capability of killing everything. battle cannon: 72" range 8 Str AP 3 , ordnance1/blast. this WILL cream
    every quad and will split armor wide open.for the rest of my pts i usually make a
    havoc squad of 5 las cannons.I have a daemon prince whitch i just buff the crap
    outta him. i give him term. armour ,daemonic essense,daemonic fire,daemonic flight,daemonic mutation,resilience,stature,strength,talons,venom,a dark blade,furious charge, and mark of khorne. He will not die quickly if you catch my drift ='D. if you use this army set-up in a 1100 pts game it will be over in less then
    a hour eccpecially against those nasty LITTLE tyranids. I love to blow the crap outta
    them . it goes like this , choose a tyranid squad, place template, and BOOOOMMM!!! , your bug problem has just been solved.

"Iron within, Iron without".....

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

'Spirit Of The Game' people! Though most of the list is fine: lose the DP! In a 1000 pts game its totally beardy.

LO Zealot
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

yuo dont need the power weapon!!! he is a monstous creatur which means that the owunds he inflicts means that you dont get armor saves and you get 2d6 agaisnt vehicles!!
    <insert witty remark here>

Closed Thread