Librarium Online Forums banner

2k Point Army List

446 views 3 replies 3 participants last post by  Tubal 
#1 ·
I just made a 2000pt army and it's pretty much using every model I have :hmm: . Take a look, and let me know what you think.

Troop 1: Marine x 10, heavy bolter, Vet. Sgt. 170
Troop 2: Marine x 10, heavy bolter, Vet. Sgt. 170

HQ: Chaplain, jump packs, term. honors, plasma pistol 230

Heavy Support 1: Predator Annihilator, las. sponsons, HK missle 160
Heavy Support 2: Baal Predator, HB sponsons, HK missle, Pintle SB 145
Heavy Support 3: Devestator Squad, Marines x8, 4 missle launchers 200

Elites
Terminator Assault squad x9: 2 lightning claw, 2 thunderhammer/stormshield 378
4 storm bolter/power fist, 1 sgt w/ storm bolter/power sword
Blood Angels Librarian, terminator armor, Storm Bolter, Force Weapon 130

Dreadnought, twin linked lascannons, missle launcher 135

Moriar the Chosen (furioso dreadnought), heavy flamer, melta gun 144

Assault Squad x 5, plasma pistol x2 135

Total points 1997

I need to get another 5 assault troops but they'r 30 freakin dollars so I'm gonna wait a bit. But if i can't use Moriar then I'll use a regular Furioso and more assault troops. I may or may not deep strike the termis with the librarian, it will depend on the fight.

See less See more
#2 ·
Well this should really be in the Army list section but you are new so I'll be kind 8)

You Have far too many tanks and far to few troops. 30 men roughly will die far to quickly. And remember that a tank can go down to a lucky shot, in 1 go.

Have a look around the other SM lists on the site. Most will have around 4 troops squads even if they are min maxed, minimin number of troops but maximum number of weapons.

#3 ·
I'll need to buy more troops for sure, and I agree, I need to put more in there. So I may be setting up more squads with heavy bolters and Vet. Sgts.

The sgt in the devestator squad is a regular marine with a bolter. I don't need to pay for a Vet. Sgt. if I don't want to, but in retrospect, I may go ahead and make him a vet. so I can put him in the death company with a power weap/fist. I put 4 missle launchers in there because they are cheap and versatile, I do have 2 plasma and 2 lascannons available though.

On the terminators, I am not joining an assault term squad and a regular term squad. If you look under the rules of an assault terminator squad, any terminator in the assautl term squad my chang out their CC weaps for a storm bolter and a power fist. I may drop a couple of terms from this squad though to accomidate more tactical marines.

Oh yeah, keep in mind, I will most likely be going against tyranids :wacko:

Also, what's a good way to get power fists on my Death Company (physically I mean). I've been looking for the bits on the online store and at Forge world and I've only found termintor power fists on there. I've no problem with putting those on my DC members but it may or may not look weird.

#4 ·
If you remove the terminator shoulderpad and put on a regular SM or death company one then it'll look pretty good, just a bit big :) The old terminator powerfists are slightly smaller then the new ones. I suggest you try to get the plastic one from the Space Wolf box though. The new SM Commander probably has one too that you can use, but then you'll have to buy him first.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.