The Armies of Addonus Blackheart - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

Closed Thread
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

The Armies of Addonus Blackheart

This is the Iron warriors 1k points army list which i normally use. Its been pretty effective (sorry very effective) when i actually manage to Penetrate armour or wound with the larger weapons (of which there are quite a few).

Chaos lieutenant. 90 points power weapon spiky bits melta bombs daemon strength
    3x lascannon squads, 4 marines with bolters and a lascannon dude 85 points each
    2x Missile launcher squads, 4 marines with bolters and a missile dude 80 points each
    1 basilisk 125 points(there for the distraction more than the actual destructive power)
    1 Dread plasma cannon extra armour 120
    1 Dread Twin lascannons + EA 130
    1 dread Multi melta +EA 120

and this is the death guard army i would like to create.
    1500 points

Lord- Mark of Nurgle, Manreaper, Bp, Spiky bits, M bombs, Daemon armour, blight grenades 156 points
    Great unclean one 150p
    7 plague bearers
    7 plaguebearers
    6x plague marines (1 melta 1 plasma) champ (icon and M bombs) all furious charge and infiltrate 210p
    6x plague marines (1 melta 1 plasma) champ (icon M bombs) all FC + Rhino with SL and EA 247p
    6x Plague marines ( melta 1 plasma) champ (icon M bombs) all FC + rhino with SL and EA 247p
    Dread Twin lascannon EA and parasitic possesion 150
    4 bases of nurglings
    5x Plaguebearers

any suggestions on this army would be greatly appreciated as it is my first attempt at anything other than an Iron warriors army list for a long time :roll:

Addonus

5x plague bearers

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    176 (x4)

Wow! dread heaven!

Dont you have any proplems with your dreads decimating your own forces?(due to fire frenzy)

What about a fast close combat force like Tyranids? If the get into your Iron warrior battle line wont they cause a proplem?

The Death Guard looks nice.

Your fluffraping hurts my eyes. - TehDarkPredator

Closed Thread