2000 Pt Flesh Tearers - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I was messing around with army builder today and thought I'd have a go at the flesh tearers. What do you folks think, could this list handle most things you throw at it?

Chaplain w/ Powerfist, Grail, Jump Pack, Terminator honours, Master crafted weapon (power fist), Death Mask, Bionics and death company

Chaplain w/ Jump Pack, Terminator honours, Master crafted weapon (power fist) bionics and death company

3 Death company dreadnoughts with heavy flamers

6 Tac squads of 8 men, each with a naked vet and a plasma gun

1 Predator annihilator with lascannons, extra armour and smoke

Total 1999 points.

My suspicion is that tank heavy armies would give me some trouble, any thoughts from veteran blood angel or flesh tearer players out there?

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I would swap the Chaplain with powerfist to a sanguinary high preist with lightning claws. OR you could bive that chaplain a jump pack and put him in an assault or veteran assault squad. Blood Angel are all about cc.... ^_^
    "Honour the Craft of Death"

+ Reply to Thread