Necron 1,000 Point List - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Ok, I finally picked up some models and put together a 1,000 pt list. Keep in mind that I am 16 points over, but since this isn't a tournie list, I don't really care...I'll just let my friends adjust their list to equal mine (if they even care). Anyways, here it is:

Necrons

HQ

•Lord: Res. Orb, Veil of Darkness- 190 pts

Elites

•8 Flayed Ones- 144 pts

Troops

•12 Warriors- 216 pts
    •12 Warriors- 216 pts

Fast Attack

•3 Wraiths- 123 pts
    •6 Scarab Swarms- 72 pts

Heavy Support

•Tomb Spyder: Particle Projector- 55 pts

Necron Army List Total: 1,016 pts

My plan for this army is to get the Wraiths, Flayed Ones, Tomb Spyder and Scarab Swarms into CC. I know this isn't the best army for CC, but since my other two armies are shooty (Dark Angels, Tau), I wanted to try something new. The Lord will be with the Flayed Ones squad and will use the VoD to teleport behind enemy units. The Res. Orb will be helpful for my opponent's next turn since my Flayed Ones will not be able to assualt when they teleport. The Wraiths and Tomb Spyder will, again, try and get into CC and I equiped the Tomb Spyder with the Particle Projector to amplify this move. The Scarab Swarms will be used to tie up any units I can't concentrate on at the time. I would like to know how the Scarabs Swarms are used though since the codex doesn't explain what they're for ( it just gives characteristic values). The 24 warriors will act as fire support.

How's this tactic look to everyone?

I only have the lord, 24 warriors, 6 scarab swarms and 2 flayed ones so if you have any suggestions then it won't be hard to adjust this list.

Thanks for any advice people can give me.

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

If your Lord is going to be chilling with the Flayed Ones, you probably should give him a Warscythe. Invulnerable Saves < Necrons.
    Sam Mills (1959-2005) and Mark Fields - Keep Pounding

Cry Cheese, And Let Loose The Wraithlords And Templar!

+ Reply to Thread