De To Chaos - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: De To Chaos

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

When i am done de do you think it would be a good idea to start chaos cause i want to stick to the evil theme and chaos seem to be good. does chaos have different branches like SM? is there a better race that is good for a de player to transfer to?

IG: 1000+Pts

Win/Loss/Draw
    03/01/00

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputation
    41 (x2)

Chaos have different gods and chapters... there are the 4 typical chaos gods and their follower chapters. Then you have the chaos chapter who don't follow gods at all "undivided".

Slaneesh would be the closest to dark eldar, sence eldar made slaneesh in the first place. Slaneesh get Combat drugs simmilar to dark eldar. The deamonettes have been used to represent dark eldar wyches and vise versa. Their Marines use sound as weapons against other armys, as special and heavy weapons. Slaneesh take plesure in pain, and in plesure it's self . My first army was Dark Eldar, and my thrid army is now slaneesh. Slaneesh is good in close combat and shooting.

Khorne is like blood angels just a bit crazyer, they get the "blood rage". Their Deamons are insanely awsome, but also expensive points wise. They get an item simmilar to the Orc choppa called a chain axe, makes all armor saves lower than a 4+ to a 4+ unless it's already 4+ or more. Khorne is all about close combat.

Tzeentch is a Magical god. I'm not to famillar with them but they have power full shooting deamons and great spells. Their basic troops have 2 wounds aswell. They seem to be a more shooty army.

Nurgle is the god of poop . They are tough zombiesk marines. they're deamons arn't too hot any more, sence the new codex came out. they revolve around rotting their enemys to death. I'm not too familliar with them either. But no one realy plays them, they sound realy cool.

Undivided are chaos armys not affiliated with a chaos god as listed above, in Undivided you can use all the gods or just a few, even none at all. Armys that follow undivided are Iron warriors, Alpha leigion, Night lords, black leigion... and a lot more. Most of them are listed in the Chaos codex.

... all in all the codex can tell you more, just hang out in a GW and read it for a few minutes

I play slaneesh and I would say they are the closest chaos army to dark eldar. They are a lot of fun to play aswell. Out of all Chaos they have the best chance of killing a deamon hunter armys (based to kill all chaos).

-Jenn

Current Armys
    Tomb Kings, Marines, Eldar

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ok thankyou for you help i think i will go with the slaneesh or wut ever you called them cause they sound cool.
    IG: 1000+Pts

Win/Loss/Draw
    03/01/00

+ Reply to Thread