Welcome to Librarium Online!
Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!
Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!
Saw news(rumors) of the price increase coming up on BoLS and decided it's time to start planning for a new army for the year at the current prices.
I'm Interested In (no particular order):
1. Dark Eldar
2. Imperial Guard
3. Space Wolves
Looking to start off with a solid (5th ed competitive) 1,000 or 1,250 pts army.
What I need from anyone offering suggestions are the following:
1. Recommended Army List fitting into what i'm interested in (as mentioned above)
2. A list of what I'd need to buy to create said army list brand new off the shelf.
3. Ideas & Tactics to use with suggested army.
This will help me to gauge the list not only from a play standpoint but also financially.
I definitely want a competitive base to start off from, as then I can get accustumed to playing to the army's strengths and build upon them later on with my own choosing/flavoring of units.
I thank everyone in advanced.
1. Tyranids - 15,000 pts
2. Chaos Space Marines - 7,100 pts
3. Space Marines - 6,000 pts