1000 League Army - Daemon Hunters - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Just a quick look at my 1000 point army - any hints or alterations people can see please let me know.

Daemon hunters

Brother Captain with Psybolts (General)

Brother Captain with two Terminators

Inquisitorial Stormtroops (10) with a single plasma gun and Rhino Transport with Smoke Launchers

Inquisitorial Stormtroopers (10) with a single plasma gun and Rhino Transport with Smoke Launchers

Grey Knights Justicar with four grey knights

Grey Knights Justicar with four grey knights one psycannon

Dreadnought with Assualt Cannon and Missile Launcher

I think thats everything - i'm actually not at home right now so don't have my list to hand but I think that's it.

The Rhino and Stormtroopers are there to provide cover, extra fire power and more targets for my foe to shoot at. the grey knight units may deep strike or deploy depending upon the need. have fun picking at it I'm sure there are some obvious changes which i've missed so pick away.

Archkedronis :blush:

To each their own. For those not strong enough to pursue it - damnation.

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    103 (x8)

Brother Captain with Psybolts (General)

Brother Captain with two Terminators
    Combine this into a BC with a 3-man retinue, it's cheaper and takes up less slots.

Inquisitorial Stormtroops (10) with a single plasma gun and Rhino Transport with Smoke Launchers

Inquisitorial Stormtroopers (10) with a single plasma gun and Rhino Transport with Smoke Launchers
    Definitely give each unit a second special weapon. I'd actually go 2x melta in one and 2x plasma in the other. IST *need* those special weapons to be useful. If you combine the Termies like I said above, you'll have exactly enough points for this!

If you change the Dread's ML to a CCW (assault cannons are close ranged weapons anyways, a CCW would support this guy better), and drop one IST from each unit, you can afford extra armor for your Dreadnought and another PAGK. Drop the psycannon as well and you can up both GK squads to 6 men each.

Not a bad list, let us know how it works.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Some intresting ideas there mEGALOMANIAC, defenatly something to think about as I can see where your coming from. I think its time to have a play with my list and test your ideas out on my m8's before the league. Thanks for the thoughts.

Archkedronis. :blush:
    To each their own. For those not strong enough to pursue it - damnation.

+ Reply to Thread