Space Marine 750 Pts. - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

My own chapter with th trait of See, but not be seen and the Flaw of Faithful until Death; plan to replace my Captain with a Librarian when I move to 1000 points with a command HQ... so I am stuck with a Terminator Captain

Devil Tigers: Space Marine Army (750 pts.)

HQ

Brother Captain Ujio (Terminator Armor; Power Sword; Storm Bolter; Cost- 105 pts.)

Troops

Tactical Squad Alpha (Sergeant & 7 Space Marines; Missile Launcher x1; Infiltrate & Acute Senses; Cost- 152 pts.)

Tactical Squad Bravo (Sergeant & 7 Space Marines; Missile Launcher x1; Infiltrate & Acute Senses; Cost- 152 pts.)

Scout Squad Alpha (Sergeant & 7 Scouts; Sniper Rifles x8; Cost- 144 pts.)

Fast Attack

Assault Squad (Sergeant & 7 Space Marines; Plasma Pistols x2; Krak Grenades; Cost- 206 pts.)

Cost in Total- 747 pts.

<a href='http://www.librarium-online.com/index.php?showtopic=24704&view=findpost&p=254196' target='_blank'>The Devil Tigers: A Space Marine Chapter</a>

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I&#39;d probably drop the accute senses on the marine squads since it&#39;s use is limited and they should be fairly close to the enemy anyway. Use those points to give the assault squad melta bombs and add another sniper rifle to the scouts. I&#39;d also reccomend a special weapon for your tactical squads if you can find the points.
    The enemies of the Emperor fear many things. They fear discovery, defeat, despair and death. Yet there is one thing they fear above all others. They fear the wrath of the Space Marines&#33;

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Originally posted by Brother Marius@Nov 22 2004, 17:53
    I&#39;d probably drop the accute senses on the marine squads since it&#39;s use is limited and they should be fairly close to the enemy anyway. Use those points to give the assault squad melta bombs and add another sniper rifle to the scouts. I&#39;d also reccomend a special weapon for your tactical squads if you can find the points.
    [snapback]255304[/snapback]
    LOL

I accounted for two more sniper rifles in my points just didn&#39;t change the number, so that leaves me 16 points without Acute Senses, The Melta Bomb sounds like a good idea I can drop the Krak Grenades and use those; so I guess I can throw those in
    <a href='http://www.librarium-online.com/index.php?showtopic=24704&view=findpost&p=254196' target='_blank'>The Devil Tigers: A Space Marine Chapter</a>

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Somewhat revised list...

Devil Tigers: Space Marine Army (750 pts.)

HQ

Brother Captain Ujio (Terminator Armor; Power Sword; Storm Bolter; Bionics; Cost- 110 pts.)

Troops

Tactical Squad Alpha (Sergeant & 6 Space Marines; Missile Launcher x1; Infiltrate; Cost- 136 pts.)

Tactical Squad Bravo (Sergeant & 6 Space Marines; Missile Launcher x1; Infiltrate; Cost- 136 pts.)

Scout Squad Alpha (Sergeant & 7 Scouts; Sniper Rifles x8; Cost- 144 pts.)

Fast Attack

Assault Squad (Sergeant & 8 Space Marines; Plasma Pistols x2; Melta Bombs; Cost- 224 pts.)

Cost in Total- 750 pts.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Not bad, but it makes more sense to give your captain a jump pack instead of terminator armor since he can&#39;t infiltrate, and your assault squad is crying out for his combat prowess and power weapon.... Deep strike your assault squad, and infiltrate with the rest&#33;
    Purge all the heretics,
    Kill the alien scum,
    Suffer not the unclean to live,
    And have a beer when you&#39;re done.

+ Reply to Thread