1000 Pt Nid Army - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

Closed Thread
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I'd go with more range, but thats just me.

The lictor is a bit expensive to be playing in such a small point cost game, I'd trade it in for something else, like another biovore or, better yet, more gaunts. Maybe even some genestealers. That Zoenthrope could probably be traded in for more troops too. Who needs catalyst when you've got a high initiative.

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

- wing the hive tyrant
    - only have tyrant guards if you are facing a super shooty army, other than that loose the guards and get a winged tyrant trust me.
    - its either 2 or 3 lictors never 1....
    - carnifex must have a weapon or else they suck, a barbed strangler will kill at least 8x more models thatn 1 extra attack in close combat. Seriously, stick a weapon on that mofo
    - zonthropes don't come with warp blast, so your wasting your points with catalyst, add warp blast or they will just be 212 points floating around being stupid and being shot at without any weapon of there own, do you like having 1/5 of your army points without a wepaon??
    - biovores also come in 2 or 3s just like lictors, never 1....

overall good army cept the stuff I said above, mostly stuff your gonna be kicking yourself cuz you made such a dumb mistake kinda things, nothin big. Good overall fast army

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

i play mostly against dark elder so i get my ass kicked all over the place for initiative.. i find catalyst more then useful. i do find the lictor a little pointless in this armie i think i will trade it for another biovore and 3 more gargoyles. my tyrant gets shot at alot with darklances (4 raiders)lost him twic in the first round so i will keep the gaurd, i stock the table with lots of terrain so i think i will avoid wings, and as for the fex i do find the barded useful. but i want to try it with 2 sets of talons a little more it has been effective so far. i find the barded strangler to be more the useful against orks.

anyways thanks for the suggestions.

XG

Closed Thread