Space Marine 1500 Point Army - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I dont really know what i will be playing against, also i dont have the new codex so correct me if i am wrong with anything

Hq

Force commander w/ terminator armour, terminator honours, master-crafted weapon
    = 115

Elites

Terminator assault squad (5), 1x sergeant w/ storm bolter and power sword, x4 lightning claws = 210

Transport: Land raider w/ extra armour = 255

Dreadnought w/ twin-linked lascannons, missle launcher, extra armour = 140

Troops

Space marine tacticle squad (10), 1x sergeant w/ bolt pistol and close combat weapon, 7x bolters, 1x heavy bolter, 1x plasma gun = 161

Space marine tacticle squad (10), 1x sergeant w/ bolt pistol and close combat weapon, 7x bolters, 1x heavy bolter, 1x plasma gun = 161

Scout squad (10), 1x sergeant w/ bolt pistol and close combat weapon, 1x bolt pistol and close combat weapon, 8x sniper rifles = 170

Heavy support

Devastator squad (5), 1x sergeant with bolt pistol and close combat weapon, 4x plasma cannons = 215

= 1427

Any and all comments are welcome

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

have hq (master) termi armor, power weapon, storm bolter deep strike him to make sure other termis get to fight 115pts
    instead of devastators use 5 men termi squads with 2 assault cannon @40pts
    scouts are 210pts
    asault cannon better for dread(drop dread anyway)
    and use tacticals as close combat units so take the trait (take the fight to them)&(see but dont be seen)then u can infiltrate with swords and pistols
    then use scouts as long range W/ snipers because of their save
    then with left over points get a tornado and a typhoon
    <('U')>
    disonour before death

+ Reply to Thread