Imperial Guard Army

HQ 1 ---> Command Platoon; Schultz
Command Squad; Heroic Senior Officer; Schultz (70) with Master-crafted Power Weapon (20), Master-crafted Plasma Pistol (25), Refractor Field (15). Guardman with Master Vox-caster (25). 1 Guardsman with Meltagun (10). Guardsman upgraded to Medic (5). Guardsman upgraded to Standard Bearer with Regimental Standard (25). Doctrines (40).

Two Mortar Support Squads (160). Doctrines (80).
Total Cost ---> 475

HQ X ---> Commissar; Krieger
Commissar Krieger (40) armed with Master-crafted Storm Bolter (20), Master-crafted Powerfist (35), Carapace Armour (5), Refractor Field (15).
Total Cost ---> 115

Elites 1 ---> Assassin; Kunstler
Assassian (50) from the Vindicare Temple (60).
Total Cost ---> 110

Troops 1 ---> Infantry Platoon; Metzger
Command Squad; Junior Officer; Metzger (40) with Master-crafted Power Weapon (20), Master-crafted Plasma Pistol (25). Guardsman with Vox-caster (5), Guardsman upgraded to Medic (5), Guardsman with Plasma gun (10), Guardsman as normal (x). Doctrines (40).
Squad Schneider (60); Veteran Sergeant Schneider (6), Guardsman with Vox-caster (5), Guardsman with Plasma gun (10), Heavy Weapons team with Missile Launcher (15). Doctrines (40).
Squad Wagner (60); Veteran Sergeant Wagner (6), Guardsman with Vox-caster (5), Guardsman with Meltagun (10), Heavy Weapons team with Missile Launcher (15). Doctrines (40).
Total Cost ---> 417

Troops 2 ---> Infantry Platoon; Kaltenbach
Command Squad; Junior Officer; Kaltenbach (40) with laspitol and close combat weapon. Guardsman with Vox-caster (5), Guardsman with Meltagun (10), 2 Guardsmen as normal (x). Doctrines (40).
Squad Sternberg (60); Veteran Sergeant Sternberg (6), Guardsman with Vox-caster (5), Guardsman with Grenade Launcher (, Heavy Weapons team with Missile Launcher (15). Doctrines (40).
Squad Matthaeus (60); Veteran Sergeant Matthaeus (6), Guardsman with Vox-caster (5), Guardsman with Grenade Launcher (, Heavy Weapons team with Missile Launcher (15). Doctrines (40).
Total Cost ---> 363

Troops 3 ---> Armoured Fist Squad; Waldschmidt
Armoured Fist Squad; Waldschmidt (60), Veteran Sergeant Waldschmidt (6), Guardsman with Vox-caster (5), Guardsman with Flamer (6), Heavy Weapons Team with Missile Launcher (15). Doctrines (40). Chimera Transport (70) with multi-laser turret (10) and hull mounted heavy bolter (5). Upgraded with extra armour (5) and track guards (10). Pintle storm bolter (10).
Total Cost ---> 242

Fast Attack 1 ---> Sentinel Squadron; Kessler
Sentinel; Kessler (35) Cadian Pattern [Autocannon] (15) with extra armour (5).
Total Cost ---> 55

Heavy Support 1 ---> Leman Russ Battle Tank; Unruh
Leman Russ Battle Tank; Unruh (140) with hull mounted lascannon (15) and heavy bolter side sponsons (10). Also upgraded with extra armour (5), pintle storm bolter (10).
Total Cost ---> 180

Heavy Support 2 ---> Basilisk; Grossman
Basilisk; Grossman (100). With extra armour (5).
Total Cost ---> 105

Heavy Support 3 ---> Heavy Weapons Platoon; Reichmann
Command Squad; Junior Officer; Reichmann (40) with bolter (1). Guardsman with Vox-Caster (5). 3 Guardsmen with Grenade Launchers (24). Doctrines (40).
One Fire Support Squad; Brenner (35) with two heavy bolters (30) and one autocannon (20). Doctrines (40).
One Anti-tank Squad; Eisenhauer (35) with three lascannons (75). Doctrines (40).
Total Cost ---> 385

Doctrines Taken --->
Heavy Weapons Platoons
Carapace Armour (+20)
Sharpshooter (+10)
Die Hards (+5)
Iron Discipline (+5)
Total Cost ---> (+40)

Total Army Cost ---> 2447

I've choosen this army as its using nearly all the models I have for Imperial Guard. All that is left out is a Chimera which Im thinking of giving to my Command Platoon and converting it to an auto-cannon turret (rules are in the new Imperial Armour). And I also have a squad of Fallen Angels to go into troops and Cypher into Elites.

Hopefully next weekend on the 14th, Games Day UK will have some advance boxes of the Kasrkin (Stormtroopers) models for me to field. Which then means I can give them the Valkyrie as there transport.

My Doctrines will need to change when I take the Kasrkin so will probably take out Die Hards.

As always, feedback is welcomed and wanted