2000pts. World Eaters Army List - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

Closed Thread
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

World Eaters Daemon Prince, Chaos Lord (60), Mark of Khorne (10), Juggernaut of Khorne (35), Daemonic Armour (20), Daemonic Visage (5), Furious Charge (15), Favour of Khorne (10), Spiky Bits (10) and Collar of Khorne (5)
    - 170 pts

Five Chosen Terminators of Khorne (205), four Power Fists (20), one Heavy Flamer (15), Unit Icon (0) and an Aspiring Champion (10) with an Axe of Khorne (15)
    - 265 pts

Eight World Eaters Berzerkers (152), five with bolt pistols and chain axes (5), two plasma pistols (20) and chain axes (2), unit icon (0), Aspiring Champion (0) with an Axe of Khorne (15), spiky bits (10), teleport homer (5) and Favour of Khorne (10)
    - 219 pts
    Rhino (50) with smoke launchers (3), extra armour (5), destroyer (10) and searchlight (1)
    - 69 pts
    - 288 pts

Eight World Eaters Berzerkers (152), five with bolt pistols and chain axes (5), two plasma pistols (20) and chain axes (2), unit icon (0), Aspiring Champion (0) with a power fist (15) and spiky bits (10)
    - 204 pts
    Rhino (50) with smoke launchers (3), extra armour (5), destroyer (10) and searchlight (1)
    - 69 pts
    - 273 pts

Eight World Eaters Berzerkers (152), seven with bolt pistols and chain axes (7), unit icon (0), Aspiring Champion (0) with an Axe of Khorne (15), Daemon Spawn (20) and Talisman of Burning Blood (5)
    - 199 pts

Eight World Eaters Berzerkers (152), seven with bolt pistols and chain axes (7), unit icon (0), Aspiring Champion (0) with a power fist (15), Daemon Spawn (20) and Talisman of Burning Blood (5)
    - 199 pts

Eight Bloodletters
    - 208 pts

Dreadnought (75), twin-linked lascannon (50), heavy flamer (12), smoke launchers (3), extra armour (5) and a searchlight (1)
    - 146 pts

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

nice only thing i can really think of is the deamon spawns...
    If I remember correctly they only go 6" so if your berzerkers get angry and run 6"+D6" then the spawn wont be able to follow....

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

erm,i forgot...
    what will happen if they cannot follow them?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Isn't a spawn a follower? if so they go the same distance as the squad/character....

Mad Props to Angel_of_Rust for the sig.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

codex says its a follower but it says it can walk as normal infantry :ph34r:

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

hrmersons..... I don't have my codex on me, im at work, but ill check it when i get home.....

Mad Props to Angel_of_Rust for the sig.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

IMHO i would take the chosen out and change em for Possesed. U can upgrade possesed to having 6 attacks with less points(i think)

Closed Thread