More Necrons (o Boi..) - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

Closed Thread
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

q1: y r immortals so much better then warriors? i see it as 10 extra points for 1 point of toughness, an extra point of ranged strength, and more ap value..i would rather just bulkt he warriors then include immortals...if someone could give me a good reason y i sohuld keep them plz say so...

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Imortals are alot better because for 10 more points you get ap to take out carapace armour and the like, strength to take out light vehicles and more easily wound people, the toughness means there almost impossible to kill with small arms fire, and the guns are assault 2 so the can fire two shots at 24 inches even after moving, so they are definatly worth taking!

oh and this should probably be moved.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

yea, thank you, i guess i will add them...well, i got to go redo my 2000 point army list again..(this is like the 28th time....XD) ne ways, im also new at the game, so some things are still alittle fuzzy....

-------------------------
    Before you crticise someone, you should walk a mile in there shoes. That way, after you critisece them, your a mile away and you have there shoes...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I dont even play necrons, ask for some help in the necron place if you want strategys and stuff, i just read the codex like 3 times through lol.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

this is prolly better in the necron forum coz ppl arnt lookin for stuff based on necrons solely (non armyu list realated)

Closed Thread