Battle At Da Camp! - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

Closed Thread
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ok i should be having a battle using a special scenario called battle at da camp!

All three players must deploy their main HQ choice in the center of the table-- your commander and his retinue, whatever they may be. All the rest of your army deploys over in a seperate "camp" at least 18" away from the center of the table and 24" away from any enemy units. Your camp has to fit inside a 12" radius circle. Once the game starts, you automatically get control of your retinue, but you have to make a leadership test for units in the camps in order to overcome their confusion and activate them. Units in the camps who are shot at by the enemy will automatically overcome their confusion and join the battle. The winner is the last "warboss" (or Archon, or Chaos Lord, or whatever) alive. If all the bosses are killed, VP decides the winner.

i will be fighting against chaos and necrons so let me know what you think.

colonel karl el johnsen (heroic senior officer) with bolt pistol and power weapon. command squad has meltagunner, 2 veterans (standard bearer and medic) and a master vox caster - 133

chimera with multilaser and heavy bolter - 90

5 ogryns (1 has bone ead upgrade) - 135

10 ratlings - 110

junior officer with squad - 40

5 squads each with autocannons, greande launchers and vox casters - 440

junior officer with squad - 40

5 squads each with autocannons, grenade launchers and vox casters - 440

50 conscripts - 200

3 sentinels with lascannons - 165

basilisk - 100

basilisk - 100

total - 1999

the plan is to get my command into the chimera and then drive back to my camp. i will let my opponents destroy each other in the middle whilst i put basilisk shells into them. whatever is left i will then just kill with multiple lasgun/lascannon/missile/autocannon fire.

let me know what you think

Want a website built to show off your miniatures? We recommend www.reaperwebdesign.co.uk

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

LO Zealot
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

actually im a big fan of autocannons so i like this list alot.

i would get rid of the ogyns and use the points elsewhere. 5 isnt worth it imo and could be put to use smoe where else, like getting comm links
    <insert witty remark here>

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

all of my 10 man squad have comm links (vox casters) i might swap them for another 3 autocannons and maybe a few santioned psykers
    Want a website built to show off your miniatures? We recommend www.reaperwebdesign.co.uk

Closed Thread