Halrequins 2000pts - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

Closed Thread
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Real Harlequins!

I'll be fighting, chaos, SM, necrons and tyranids.

HQ

Shadowseer

Harlequin's kiss (10), power blades (15), shuriken pistol (1), bio-explosive ammunition (5), D-field (25) and haywire grenades (3). Total=129

ELITES

Solitaire

Harlequin's kiss (10), power blades (15), shuriken pistol (1), bio-explosive ammunition (5), D-feild (25), dread mask (30), tanglefoot grenades (4) and plasma grenades (2). Total=182

Death Jesters (3)

3 with power blades and bright lance (30). Total=171

Death Jesters (3)

3 with power blades and Eldar missile launcher (45). Toatl=186

TROUPES

Harlequins (10)

Troupe leader (12) with harlequin's kiss (10), shuriken pistol and bio-explosive ammunition (5). 2 with harlequin's kiss (10) and CCW. 2 with plasma pistols (10) and CCW. 5 with shuriken pistol and CCW. Total=297

Harlequins (10)

Troupe leader (12) with harlequin's kiss (10), shuriken pistol and bio-explosive ammunition (5). 2 with harlequin's kiss (10) and CCW. 2 with plasma pistols (10) and CCW. 5 with shuriken pistol and CCW. Total=297

Harlequins (6)

Troupe leader (12) with harlequin's kiss (10), shuriken pistol and bio-explosive ammunition (5). 2 with harlequin's kiss (10) and CCW. 2 with fusion pistols (16) and CCW. 1 with shuriken pistol and CCW. Haywire grenades (1. Total=221

Mimes (10)

Mimic (12) with harlequin's kiss (10), shuriken pistol and bio-explosive ammunition (5). 2 with harlequin's kiss (10) and CCW. 1 with neuro-disruptor (15) and CCW. 6 with shuriken pistol and CCW. Total=302

FAST ATTACK

HEAVY SUPPORT

Venom

Fusion gun (10) and holo-field (20). Total=75

Spiritlord

Dreadnought CCWs, 2 flamers and 1 starcannon (45). Total=140

Death Jesters take up firing positions. Venom with 6 man squad and shadowseer go tank hunting. Rest advance.

HQ= 6%
    ELITES= 27%
    TROUPES= 56%
    FAST ATTACK= 0%
    HEAVY SUPPORT= 11%

Anything can burn if you try hard enough.

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Im so happy to see a harlequin Army list i give u three thumbs up just for doing it

on a real note looks really good except for the group of 6 harle quins drop them for 3 more DJ's or a spirit lord

LO Zealot
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

no i think he should keep it the way it is. i would get rid of the star cannon on the spiritlord and add a d cannon,
    <insert witty remark here>

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

how are you planning to get the solataire into combat, because if hes getting shot at then hes not doing his job very well.... ive used one before and i always put him on some sort of fast transport, i would reccomend mabey getting him his own venom, just get rid of a few of the mimes for the points. then again you might have a better plan....

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Nah I think I like the list but I might consider a D-cannon. I think I&#39;ll keep the six harlys because they are very good I close combat.
    Anything can burn if you try hard enough.

Closed Thread