800 Point Ork Warband - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

Closed Thread
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I will soon be playing a group of friends an 800 point game. It will be a free for all with Orks (me), Tau, IG, and Eldar. The army list i have chosen to use is below. Please comment and give me any suggestions possible. Thanx in advance!:

Warlord Sabatoof
    Mega Armor
    Stikk Bomb Chukka
    Kombi Rokkit launcha
    Mounted in Trukk w/ Big shoota
    135 points

Slugga boyz x18
    2 Burnaz
    174 points

Burna Boyz x10
    4 Burnaz
    Lead by Mekboy w/ Mek's toolz and Slugga
    126 points

Trukk Boys x 10
    1 Nob w/ Power Claw, Shoota, Iron Gob, 'eavy armor
    Mounted in Trukk with Big shoota
    1 Weird boy
    209 points

Troll Squad (rules in Ork forum)
    Troll x 1
    Grotz x 8
    Slaver w/ Grabba stick
    68 points

Killer Kanz x 1
    w/ Big shoota
    45 points

Buggy x 1
    w/ twin-linked big shootaz
    46 points

Total:803 points

My friends an I don't mind if each of us goes just a little over the point limit. As long as its not 5 points over the limit, its cool with us. So there you have it, Comment away!!

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

You need some anti-tank stuff. Switch out some of those big shootas for rokkit launchas. Like on the Kans and truks...that should help.

WAAAGH!
    "Da Orks is da best cuz we ar ded ard an killy, mean, green, krumpin machines, hav da most dakka, da stompiest dreads, da shootiest gunz, da biggest bosses, an we uze choppas...WAAAGH!"
    Warlord Hakbash

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Thats why i chose the Burna boyz. But I was also thinking of getting a Looted Basilisk, but the new model hasn't come out yet! (Has it? Cause I have no damn clue!&#33 But The Tankbustaz weren't really gonna do me that good because each of my friends only have one tank. SO i figure bring the Burna Boyz around da side and Burn da tankz to bitz!!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

OK that sounds good. Burna boys can hak up a vehicle pretty nice in close combat...I think the new basilisk comes out this month [ in the US anyway ] comes with the new IG vehicle sprue...which I can hardly wait ta get me green paws on fer me konversions...WAAAGH!
    "Da Orks is da best cuz we ar ded ard an killy, mean, green, krumpin machines, hav da most dakka, da stompiest dreads, da shootiest gunz, da biggest bosses, an we uze choppas...WAAAGH!"
    Warlord Hakbash

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Burnaz will Melt a vehicle tah bitz!! I'm looking forward to burining the ***** out of my friends tanks! As for the Basilisk, as soon as it comes out, bam! It's mine, all mine!!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Good call on those Burnaz. I personally believe that they are probably the best weapon that anybody can take, in any army. Give your vehicles armor plates. They come in handy. And Red Paint Jobs are also fun.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ah you suck where are the 'ard boys i never go anywhere with out my 'ard boys oh well i guess you dont think like me but anyway army list looks great i dont think you should change it one bit.
    <span style='font-size:21pt;line-height:100%'><span style='color:orange'>&quot;ALL YOUR BASE ARE BELONG TO US&quot;</span></span>
    (raise fist in defiance)

<a href='http://www.allyourbasearebelongtous.com/flash/allyourbase.swf' target='_blank'>http://www.allyourbasearebelongtous.com/fl...allyourbase.swf</a> this is so *****ing awesome&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;

Thnx Chaosbrynn

Closed Thread