Please Help, Having Problems With Rt Army - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

Closed Thread
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Thanks to those who have helped me figure out what is good and not good in an ig army, and to those who didn't, ill see u in hell. (i will because i rule there) this is an army of gangsters and scum. basically, picture all the gangsters and scum from 1920-30 new york. ull get the piucture.

all my chimeras are armed as such-chimera, multilaser, extra armor, hull hevy flamer, pintle heavy stubber.
    these are the doctrines i took-chem-inhaler, close order drill, mechanised, grenadiers.

HQ-capt Barduff power weapon, carapace armor, 4 giuardsmen with meltaguns, chem inhalers, chimera(as above).

troops-8 storm troopers- 2 plasma guns, veteran sergeant with bolter, chimera.

platoon command section-lieutenant-power weapon. bolter, missile launcher, chem inhalers, chimera
    squad 1-missile launcher, chem inhalers, chimera
    squad 2- missile launcher, chem inhalers, chimera

elites- callidus assasin

8 veterans-chem inhalers, lascannon, 3 plasma guns, veteran sergeant has bolter, chimer

3 bassilisks w/ indirect.

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I forgot to mention, i also have a hellhound with extra armor and a pintle heavy stubber.
    And please do reply, i could use any advice. ANY. I still have no idea why no one replys to ig army list requests for help. So please do for me. (ill give u a tasty cookie.)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I like that army list!

The only suggestion i have is to replace the heavy flamers with heavy bolters on the Chimeras. Rather than waiting for the elusive heavy flamer opportunity take the extra 3 shots per turn from the Chimeras for a total of 9 shots per turn! Unless you like to get close with your tanks for some crazy reason

Oh, make sure you take your 5th Doctrine!

Other than that there isnt much left to say. Once agian, nice army.

P.S, Captain Barduff? Dont you mean Senior Officer Barduff
    IG since '95.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Nice list. If you can try and find space for 40 more points so you can give you HQ, 2 troop squads and platoon command section sharpshooters. Because it is a great doctrine and is literally bs 3.5 (not quite as good as bs 4 but beta than bs 3)
    Archaon's Top Tip for profiting from the End Time: Pillage before you burn

When I say jump you don't ask me 'How high?' maggot! You jump!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

wow, u guys really like my list, huh? gracias senors! also, as i told gw, i refuse to call a captain a, senior officer, mostly, i detest the whole junior officer thing. u might as well rip off his balls and put them in a doggie bag. if im a guardsmen looking for my orders, im not gonna say hey! junior officer!
    and i got capt. barduff by combining the word bar with the beer duff from the simpsons.
    (i like the idea of bs 3.5)

Closed Thread