The Official Part Sisters Army - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

Closed Thread
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

HQ: Canoness- Our Lady of Funk
    Cloak of St. Aspira+Melta Bombs+Plasma Pistol+Power Weapon
    90 pts
    HQ: Celestian Bodyguard- Squad Sturm
    4 Celestians and a Sister Superior, 60 pts.

Troops: Battle Sisters squad- Squad Bass
    9 Sisters and a Veteran Sister Superior- Vet. Sister Superior has bolt pistol and CCW, 110 pts.

Troops: Battle Sisters Squad- Squad Treble
    9 Sisters and a Veteran Sister Superior- Vet. Sister Superior has bolt pistol and CCW, 110 pts.

Fast Attack: Seraphim- Squad Gospel
    4 Seraphim and a Veteran Sister Superior- Vet. has bolt pistol and power weapon
    98 pts.

Heavy Support: Retributor Squad- Squad Drang
    4 Sisters and a Sister Superior-
    2 with Heavy Bolters
    1 with Multi-Melta
    1 with Heavy Flamer
    120 pts.

Heavy Support: Immolator- FX Wagon
    Carrying Squad Drang
    Pintle-Mounted Storm Bolter
    Extra Armor
    111 pts.
    Total: 699

A nice little themed 700 point army. Squads Bass, Treble and Gospel make up the brunt of the attack force, with Squad Drang moving up to soften up targets before the Seraphim swoop in. Drang is also responsible for taking out any pesky Land Raiders that may appear, but the Canoness (Our Lady of Funk) will be on hand to melta bomb them.

EDIT: Title should read Party Sisters

Si em, tow en can de lach.
    Tak! Tak! Tak ah wan, Tak a lah!
    Mi tow, can de lach.
    Mi him, en tow.

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputation
    32 (x2)

Not bad, not bad at all. You’ve established a reasonable balance with your army and you’ve recognised the main weakness of lack of heavy support and have filled it to a certain extent. For just 700 points its a well done army. But of course I have a few comments that you may like to take under consideration:
    It might not be best for squad dang to be in the immolator, the immolator, the canoness and your seraphim will always be in most cases the focal point for your opponent (even though this is slightly stupid that an immolator miles away and out of range for quite a few turns with twin heavy flammers seems more dangerous than a loaded retributor squad), so if you like risk then go ahead and who knows you might not get blown up, but you really need those heavy weapons. If you don’t use the spped of the Immolator then there’s no use for your flame templates unless your facing condensed army’s like Imperial guard and orks, necrons are a good army to have them around too but otherwise save your points and keep to the heavy bolters. Faith points, are great little things and remember non-faithful units are not able to use them, so someone of the priestly delegation will be put to good use in your battle sisters squads. Remember not all members of the priestly delegation are weak and are killed instantly, a well equipped confessor gives a great wallop when in close combat. The priestly delegation have other uses than just faith points although that is their key principle. Vetran sis. Superiors can pick from the armory (although this is poorly stated in CA) so when possible give them a power wepon. When you want to expand your army even further then I suggest getting a sister famulous with your choice of guardsmen and a sister hospitaller into the bodyguard. Redemptionists although their leaving us are great at getting the odds and ends of your opponents army, hopefully somthing better will be put in their place by the time witch hunter’s comes along. Your seraphim if used as a true fast attack squad will get shreded to bits, there’s not much you can do about this than increase their numbers or use them differently (see Fast Attack tips somewhere in the sob forum).

And I guess that’s about it, for the moment, overall however it’s not a bad army, re think squad drang a bit and you’ll have a good chance on the field. Best of luck!

By the way I also like your unique style of the ‘party sisters’ I just wonder what your colour scheme is.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Color scheme is Tentacle Pink and Snot Green. I always gets a good reaction...
    Thanks for the advice! I'll remove the Retributor Heavy Flamer for a Heavy Bolter. It's too bad you can't "tailor" a squad for CC like you can with Assault Marines... only Seraphim can, and they fill a different role. I like your Priestly Delegation idea... but I want to give them Carapace armor, as somehting about a +5, +6 or NO save bugs me...
    Si em, tow en can de lach.
    Tak! Tak! Tak ah wan, Tak a lah!
    Mi tow, can de lach.
    Mi him, en tow.

Closed Thread